Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What fun Dals together - look like sisters with the same, or complimenting tones, going on in their hair and face. smile Congrats for your addition~
[Image: 30678497421_7cc3618004_z.jpg]

Lunatic White Rabbit bought as a Jareth aka David Bowie custom from this forum >___< (His custom wig is so soft!) Anyway I put him in a new wig and shirt I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! LWR had been my grail Taeyang since forever. I wish I could have his complete stock outfit, though!!
Congrats ! He is indeed very handsome smile
Sailor Venus is here and quite lovely!

Hebergeur d'image

@enofelli WOW he is such a handsome and devlish Taeyang. Congrats!
Thanks guys!

Venus is prettier than I expected!! Congrats on getting her!

[Image: 30131639473_79abff7bd2_z.jpg]

My new Classical Alice >__< I can't believe I bought a Pullip... I'm a Dal and Taeyang person!!
She's really pretty, though!
Congrats on sailor moon renlee83 smile
Classical Alice takes my breath away every time I look at her. She is also very versatile. I changed mine (eyechip, wig). She is amazing
Classical Alice has such great face up. What a lovely gaze.
I had no idea classical Alice and Venus were so pretty! And I had the same reaction to Ange when I got mine- I love her cute little teeth and her fantastic stick! Congrats on lovely new dolls, everyone!
Classical Alice is very photogenic!! I think she would look good in most wigs. I haven't tried others, though!
Beautiful Alice enofelli. I have the sepia version myself. The details on this Alice stock is amazing.

[Image: 30867296855_31de2ae72b.jpg]Alice du Jardin by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 30778979971_ed17662763.jpg]Alice duJardin by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Here is my latest, Alice du jardin mint version. Very enamored with her. I never notice her eyes have a very deep purple which is nice.
Holy Moly! Your photos of du jardin mint are stunning! I love all those colors I never saw before in her detailing. Just beautiful~
I love du Jardin's lips!! Congrats on getting her!!
(11-09-2016, 10:44 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Holy Moly! Your photos of du jardin mint are stunning! I love all those colors I never saw before in her detailing. Just beautiful~

Thank so much renlee83 Happy I'm a sucker for pullip close ups. I love everything pullip but for me the main reason I love these dolls is their faces. It amazes me how they take the same mold and make a completely different character each time.
Nyaaa! I'm in love with Alice du Jardin!! :3

Many congratulations for every doll your got! ^^
Hooray! This made my day. Alura and Noir are both home safely. Thanks to Kyubi09 for how lovely Noir came wrapped. *excited*

[Image: 27wvhio.jpg]