Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys are going to get me in trouble with all these photos of the Steampunk Cheshire Cat. :'( I love cats and Victorian aesthetics, and Cheshire is one of my favorite book characters..! ;__; But I don't have any room for more dolls..! But she's SO PRETTY. ;__; I could resist until I saw owner photos.
(12-14-2016, 10:17 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]She is gorgeous! I haven't heard about this artist before . Thank you for the Info and congrats on your new girl!

Thank you Offgenemi. Happy you like her. She was an ebay commission. Also my first custom. As you can tell I love foxes. smile
Congrats on the boy Colline, PoisonedDeath. Colline makes a cute boy.

redrenard - Cinders is very pretty! Are those eyechips custom made by her too? I'm wishing Cheshire cat came with pupils like that.
And I don't know if my ears are wrong.... I assume you mean on her hat thingy? They look like they might be backwards.

You guys are killing me with all the Cheshire Cats. Poor Meg may get bumped again.
(12-14-2016, 02:23 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the boy Colline, PoisonedDeath. Colline makes a cute boy.

redrenard - Cinders is very pretty! Are those eyechips custom made by her too? I'm wishing Cheshire cat came with pupils like that.
And I don't know if my ears are wrong.... I assume you mean on her hat thingy? They look like they might be backwards.

You guys are killing me with all the Cheshire Cats. Poor Meg may get bumped again.

Thank you Cornflower Blue. Yeah when I commissioned her I ask if possible of course for her to have fox eyes and if not a amber ginger colored ones would have been fine too. But she had a pair floating around. When I got her first pics of just the head I was floored. I agree Cheshire cat with these eyes would have been perfect. I don't know if Groove would used eyes like that, maybe with the new Lupinus and Quince I'm hoping they get more creative with eye chips. Thanks for the head up on the ear thingy. Your right I've been looking at other Cheshire I guess they are suppose to go the other way. Although I like the black fur facing forward.
The original Rozen Maiden Kirakishou has them, so they've done them before.
(12-14-2016, 10:25 AM)redrenard Wrote: [ -> ]Also got my Steampunk Cheshire Cat pullip this past sat ya! smile

Congratulations! I'm patiently waiting for my Cheshire Cat.
Cinder is lovely and her face up and eyes are gorgeous! Heart 2
Love the outfit you put together for her too. Happy
(12-15-2016, 06:38 AM)MapleLeaf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 10:25 AM)redrenard Wrote: [ -> ]Also got my Steampunk Cheshire Cat pullip this past sat ya! smile

Congratulations! I'm patiently waiting for my Cheshire Cat.
Cinder is lovely and her face up and eyes are gorgeous! Heart 2
Love the outfit you put together for her too. Happy

Thank you so much Mapleleaf. I'm very happy with her.
Hooray! She arrived quickly and in lovely condition.
[Image: 2h6u3oz.jpg]
Oh wow she's adorable. I never really paid much attention to her. I really like the eye color!
SORT of new, after a fashion, an amalgamation of two completely unrelated dolls,
with a good decade of separation in respective production dates, and a good 20+ years of division between the debut of the characters they represent;

[Image: Megurine%20LukaheartsLynn%20Minmay%2012-...nvpc5i.png]

[Image: Lynn%20Minmay%20TAKARA%201997_zpsupldjtiq.png]

[Image: Lacus%20Clyne%20MegaHouse%209-23-15_zpslj7yxirf.png]
(12-15-2016, 03:03 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]The original Rozen Maiden Kirakishou has them, so they've done them before.

Just saw some pictures of Kirakishou. She looks real pretty with those eyes. They really need to do them again.
renlee83 - Her curls are so pretty!

[Image: 30885873793_e7043a80d7.jpg]

I received Hino today! Her hairstyle is what sold me Heart 2
Lovely!
(12-17-2016, 07:40 PM)chrysalier Wrote: [ -> ]renlee83 - Her curls are so pretty!

[Image: 30885873793_e7043a80d7.jpg]

I received Hino today! Her hairstyle is what sold me Heart 2
Congrats! I love Hino. Although mine came with a disaster of a wig with visible glue and threads hanging out it.
Thank you grin She's beautiful isn't she? Luckily her previous owner took really good care of her so her hair was actually soft and neatly curled.