Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Millicent is beautiful! Where do you find all these customizers, redrenard?
Millicent & Olivia are both lovely, congrats on them.

My sample sale girls arrived today, so have been having fun getting to know them.

[Image: ed0d3335fbdefee429c7d949c8d1fbf3.jpg]
Scarlet (Isadora/Izzy) has a slightly damaged knee-joint, but nothing that cannot be fixed.
Laura (Antimony) is far more elaborate than I was expecting - he hairstyle is amazing - I thought it was going to be a fairly simple bob until I turned her over.
Meg (she's shy and hasn't told me her name yet)
Millicent & Olivia are beautiful. So are the 3 new Aussies enjoying the sunshine, Lejays - congrats everyone !
Thanks so much Miss Edith. Sorry for the delay on the thanks, I've been sick for a few weeks.
I managed to get a Maya head for super cheap, so here's my new girl, Richie.

[Image: 32889649763_ba04e8f97a.jpg]Richie by Hayden, on Flickr
PoisonedDeath: Love your Maya, she is beautiful! Heart My first Byul was Maya, she was also a first doll I had bought in long time after selling off most of my collection (which I later kinda regret, I have rebought a lot...) so she will always have a very special place in my heart! <3

redrenard: Your custom girl is so pretty!
Thank you Hunajasieni Happy
Loving these two kids together! smile
[Image: 34rdhn8.jpg]
They make such a cute couple!
Congrats on Alice and Hatter! I love them both.
They made the cutest pair !
Congratulations on everyone's new additions! smile
I really like Hatter's eyes -- they're so pretty. I wonder what he would look like as a girl... (what I wonder about most Isuls LOL )
Lovely new additions, everyone! <3

*ahem* So, you know when you love a character SO much you make multiple dolls of them? No? Just me? Okay.
[Image: 34274065286_26a3176e77_z.jpg]Witchy Woman by Haley, on Flickr

(Any guesses as to who this is? I've actually had her for quite a while but just got around to putting her together. I just had to have my favorite character at multiple ages. For multiple reasons.)
(04-28-2017, 03:59 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely new additions, everyone! <3

*ahem* So, you know when you love a character SO much you make multiple dolls of them? No? Just me? Okay.
[Image: 34274065286_26a3176e77_z.jpg]Witchy Woman by Haley, on Flickr

(Any guesses as to who this is? I've actually had her for quite a while but just got around to putting her together. I just had to have my favorite character at multiple ages. For multiple reasons.)

*glances at Anne Shirley and Alice doll collection* haha yes.
Persephone didn't lose her beauty when she grew up Heart 2