Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So pretty! I've always really liked Pullips with non-traditional wigs like Amarri's, and I love that apron!
love the photo of Avena/ Amarri. she is a very cute girl. I heard her stock is very good quality as well.
Congrats to everyone and their new dollies. renlee83 congrats on your Amarri, isn't her hair just awesome? smile

Wanted to share my Charon custom face-up.

[Image: 34155553764_0fc04a46c2.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 34155422664_8414d2e2a3.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Finally got some Momokos. I've taken such a shine to these dollies, just love them. Wish they were a little cheaper though.

[Image: 34174444974_6f7aab76b5.jpg]Constance by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Redrenard, I'm just in love with Piper! Such a pretty face! You have some of the neatest customs; it makes me think I need to get a few more in my collection!
Thank you so much Greysprincess. Happy you like Piper. Honestly I've become kinda obsessed with customs. I don't buy pullips like I use to. I much rather spend the money on customs these days.
This isn't exactly mine, but this is a customization project I'm working on for a friend, made of stuff we already had: a 50cm 1/4 scale Big Pullip Sailor Venus! smile

I'm going to try to get done better photos of her later (sorry for the multipost, my phone limits post size unless I do a preview link thing...) :'(
Aquel is new to my dolly zoo. She is great, despite her arms falling apart like the cruddy type 3 appendages they were. Luckily, I had a spare MIO kit around, and she is now quite the repaired cutie. Also got rid of her ridiculously cheap fall-apart shoes.
[Image: 2eevp7k.jpg]
[Image: 33m0as5.jpg]
(06-04-2017, 11:09 AM)redrenard Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to everyone and their new dollies. renlee83 congrats on your Amarri, isn't her hair just awesome? smile

Wanted to share my Charon custom face-up.

[Image: 34155553764_0fc04a46c2.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 34155422664_8414d2e2a3.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Finally got some Momokos. I've taken such a shine to these dollies, just love them. Wish they were a little cheaper though.

[Image: 34174444974_6f7aab76b5.jpg]Constance by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Piper is stunning! I love her colour scheme!

Also Renlee, congrats on Aquelle... she's so adorable in the sunshine there!

And fishy that sailor Venus is so striking! How creative to put her on a 1/4 body!
(06-12-2017, 08:17 AM)MercyTiara Wrote: [ -> ]And fishy that sailor Venus is so striking! How creative to put her on a 1/4 body!

It's a wonderful original idea I stole fair and square from Requiem Art. :3 ////imitation is the sincerest form////
Lovelt new dollies everyone - such beauties.

I'm finally able to properly appreciate my newest girl, she was a partial gift to my DH for his birthday, so I had to wait to take photos of her.
[Image: 0b610b35f21958003fcea78ce0cf67db.jpg]

(and thanks to someone - maybe Alliecat? - who suggested using skewers/knitting needles to use as standing assistants. So much easier to prop them up in the garden with them Happy )
I love seeing everyone's new kiddos! They're all so cute LOL

Here's some pictures of my two newest, Cosmic Jupi (Comet) and Colline (Maggie)
[Image: 51w549]
[Image: 369u76][Image: 7gUSQZ][Image: 3o03q0][Image: 4aJ864]
So I blame this on Alliecat and all her lovely photos of Daesani. A Date Masamune popped up on ebay last week for a very reasonable price, and I put in a minimum bid, not expecting to win...

[img][Image: 34661283013_9740ee747d_z.jpg]DM1 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]

I love her skin tone and her eyebrow and her impish little grin. I love the fact that I easily managed to open her up and change her eyes! I'm pretty hit or miss with that (I've attempted two Dals and a Taeyang, and only one of the Dals went smoothly). Yay! I like her wig more than I thought I would, but I think I'll eventually change it. In the mean time, her hat is really amusing, and does a good job keeping her hair out of her eyes. I still need to figure out the perfect name for her, too.
Woohoo!! Hahaha!!! I can't wait to see what you do with her. She has SO much potential. Maybe yours has a lil better wig than mine; you couldn't see her eyes and she didn't strike me as a barrette-&-hair-clip kinda girl, plus it had an awful box-hair crimp in the back. I suppose I could've trimmed it... wasn't that brave then. And other people's redhead Dates had worked their magic. I am scared to open anyone's head so yay for you on the re-chip -- looks good. Mine was difficult to name too.
Did you know Date Masamune was a real person? Google him -- interesting guy. Even had a seafaring connection so that fits my gang perfectly.
So many people have "enabled" me since I joined here with my one lil mini. Glad to reciprocate LOL

I learned about knitting needles from "Dolly Treasures". I don't know how she does it on a smooth floor?? I need longer ones too.
Congrats to everyone on all your lovely new additions! grin Show us some more photos!
I'm sure nobody's surprised anymore that I end up with a new doll every time TM gets a new shipment in. Noir's not a doll I probably would have ever bought otherwise (she's a bit dark for my tastes and I'm not a huge fan of lip chains) but again, I'm a sucker for a bargain and having seen enough pictures of DeadlyNova's Piper had me convinced I could add some color to her to make her more my style. I think I was pretty successful with that. I've been thinking recently that I'd love to have another girl with heterochromia; I didn't stick with her original eyes but they are actually both stock chips (Alberic's and Maguna's).

[Image: 34750508353_316d8d3aee_z.jpg]

She didn't give me a whole lot of choice on her name; the day I picked her up I was on my way to a wedding and when I got back in the car and went to check on her suddenly she was Nelly.
Pretty hair on Noir - makes her look very different.

Got Chicca today, quick pic this evening on the kitchen table.
[Image: 044bfff56a3c27f8aad420cc082e459c.jpg]