Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-29-2017, 04:59 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Wow she is exquisite! Kind of little lady. I love her dress smile

Thank you Offgenemi Happy, can't wait to do another custom with Nomyens.

Congrats on everyone and their new dollies.
New girls made it...well old and sorta-old...but new! LOL
[Image: a3ioep.jpg]
Panda!
Oooh, congrats!
Thanks.
...and I decided to get one more from Pullip Style. It's my Birthday in a few days, and 'Kiyomi Mint ice Cream Vers.' screamed "Birthday Party!". She really appeals to the child in me. Great modified release compared to the original Kiyomi. They are both so darling in their own ways.

[Image: zn36ki.jpg]
Congrats on all of your new dolls! And happy birthday !
One of my three new boys, Apollo. Sorry it's so big, idk how to make it smaller Sweatdrop sad
Leather and Chains~
[Image: 35885148666_5e4ee85943.jpg]
Congrats on the new babies, everyone!! They're all wonderful. <3

I didn't think I'd be posting in this topic for a while as I've controlled myself and I'm saving up to go to Disney World in two weeks, but....I went to the town that the Tuesday Morning I always go to is in today...ya know, just to...see if they had anything.

And ended up coming home with my third Noir.
[Image: 35974994546_8560a17b6e_z.jpg]Oops by Haley, on Flickr
(I can't help it, I owe almost all of my dollie love to Noir. My first grail, the doll who got me back into Pullips. BESIDES, I only have TWO REGENERATION Noirs, the original is a completely different doll! Having two of one doll isn't nearly as bad as three!)
I don't know anything about her yet, but I wanted to remove her stock wig immediately because it was super crunchy and gross(Weird, Piper's wasn't like that at all.) I actually love her in this wig though. I'll probably rechip this one as I have enough to do that now.
My grail Prunella arrived today.. she is so pretty!!

[Image: 2q1tqxe.jpg]
Congrats on all of your dolls! July is a happy doll month smile
Lots of new dolls! Yay!
Love seeing everyone's photos of their new additions. Happy
Wow! Congrats everybody. I agree: Happy Dolly July! smile
Congratulations on your new additions, everyone! smile
I took a chance on the sample sale, thanks to Offgenemi's adding to her order... I would never likely have got Abbott Street otherwise. I've seen her maybe once on eBay and well beyond my budget. I really wanted her and was afraid she might arrive with missing pieces and bad hair or something, and that would be really disappointing... but she has all her stuff and looks new, YAY!!!
And mini Principessa was $10. Who can resist a $10 mini??? LOL

[Image: 35249941813_ce05682021_o.jpg]
Oh wow, Abbot Street is so pretty! I'm glad you were able to finally get her. I especially like the sweet little details in her boots!