Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That wig is super cute on her!

[Image: CBJ6f6Yr.jpg]

We did roommate Christmas tonight. I have awesome friends. I think I’m going to go for a hippie flower-child look for Clorinda.
DH got me Amelia for Christmas - as I already have an Amelia, she's been renamed Beatrice (Bea for short)

[Image: aef10722363265b27344f566ffd533c5.jpg]
(I need to fix her capelet, the "eye" for the hook-and-eye has come off, so I can't do it up)
(12-26-2017, 09:46 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]DH got me Amelia for Christmas - as I already have an Amelia, she's been renamed Beatrice (Bea for short)

Oh, YAY! Congratulations! Two Amelias makes perfect sense: pilot and co-pilot!

That's a really nice photo of her, too!
Beatrice is a lovely name for her. Congrats on the wonderful gift.
Amelia is such a beautiful girl. Congrats Heart 2 Bea suits her very well smile
[Image: 25567297868_2a46a79eaf_z.jpg][/url]Dal by melissa panuccio, on Flickr[/img]

She is a Madoka Kaname dal
Hmm, can't see the image. Who is it? And congrats!
(01-01-2018, 12:54 PM)Missy392 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 25567297868_2a46a79eaf_z.jpg][/url]Dal by melissa panuccio, on Flickr[/img]

She is a Madoka Kaname dal

I love her with those eyechips!
Much better than her stock chips.
Hubby got me an Isul surprise yesterday. I love Halloween year round.
[Image: an2f0o.jpg]
Sorry for the stinky pic quality. grin
(01-14-2018, 04:07 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Hubby got me an Isul surprise yesterday. I love Halloween year round.

What a pleasant, pumpkiny surprise! Any time of year is the right time for Halloween!
Loving my new 'My Select Merl' Pullip and the 'Capri Picnic Look Set' she came with. Bought some random stands as well. Everything shipped great from Groove directly. smile

[Image: 2h4cjo8.jpg]
She's lovely! Congrats!
(01-17-2018, 12:42 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She's lovely! Congrats!

Thanks! I really like her blushing and brows. So adorable.
your Merl is lovely, renlee smile I have wanted that outfit since it's release but too pricey for me. It certainly does suit your new family member.