Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A red pirate? That is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Yes, a few more exclamation points are appropriate here: !!!!!
She's lovely, Alliecat!

Is her name going to remain Veritas, or do you have something else in mind?
grin Wow, she's wonderful!! smile. Perfect for the crew.
Thank you everybody grin It rained yesterday & was too cold & windy for pix today... eventually I will get some better shots of her.

(04-05-2018, 03:00 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]A red pirate? That is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Yes, a few more exclamation points are appropriate here: !!!!!
Oh, you hadn't seen her before? Maybe you need one!! Tongue LOL

(04-05-2018, 04:02 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]...Is her name going to remain Veritas, or do you have something else in mind?
I'd been thinking Victoria... I often like to give them names with at least the same letter as their stock names. Now that she's here, she doesn't not look like a Victoria, so I think that's what it will be.
Congrats on the red Veritas! She is the perfect pirate to join your collection in their adventures.
(04-06-2018, 12:33 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you hadn't seen her before? Maybe you need one!!

Is she still available anywhere for a reasonable price... he unwisely asks....
(04-07-2018, 01:37 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Is she still available anywhere for a reasonable price... he unwisely asks....
Hahaha...
http://www.pullipstyle.com/pullipstyle/p...ts_id=1328&osCsid=3e52bab22679cda99176c7105c9eaab2

https://jpgroove.com/veritas-premium-pas...color-ver/

I dunno if that counts as 'reasonable'. If you're cheap like me, maybe not so much. (Plus 30% Canadian exchange, hence my grabbing the sample doll instead.)
I was recently lamenting on Facebook (I think it was the post of another member here actually) how I’m pretty sure I will never own Little Pullip Libra because she is so expensive. My son is 4th generation Libra (my mom, my son and I all have early October birthdays and my mom’s mom was late September) so beyond it just being my astrological sign, Libra is kind of a big deal for me, lol. So anyway recently on Pullip Sales I saw a lot of 6 mini Pullips for less than what Libra goes for alone. I thought it was too good to be true but these beauties arrived today:

[Image: 27478113048_185c9a7ff7_h.jpg]
Yay minis! You got a great haul; congrats smile I have the 3 on the left. I'm curious whether your Libra's skirt is stitched closed at the bottom so she can't stand properly in it....?
Hope to see some more pix of your little cuties!
Congratulations, Melissa, on a great find! That's quite a collection of cuties!
(04-10-2018, 08:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Yay minis! You got a great haul; congrats smile I have the 3 on the left. I'm curious whether your Libra's skirt is stitched closed at the bottom so she can't stand properly in it....?
Hope to see some more pix of your little cuties!

Libra did have a little stitched closed part but I snipped it open. If it devalues her then oh well. Also after looking at her stock picture I realized the butterfly thing goes on her head, lol. Trying to figure out how to get her wings to stay on but if they don’t then it’s not a very big deal.
Mine's won't really stay on either. All the randomly-stuck-on feather fluff has gotten into the velcro. I just kind of push it up under her hair. I don't get why they sewed the skirt there. Or didn't hem it either!
I love Libra and Aquarius! So adorable! I thought all Little Pullips were small versions of regular ones. Now I have a new thing to resist and probably fail, hehe.
The group of minis are so cute! I've been resisting so far, but the zodiac ones are weakening my resolve.
(04-10-2018, 08:39 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I love Libra and Aquarius! So adorable! I thought all Little Pullips were small versions of regular ones. Now I have a new thing to resist and probably fail, hehe.
Most of my Littles don’t have full-sized counterparts. In addition to those pictured above, I have Little onlys Aloalo and Calfy. Then I have Little Rche who is of course based on Rche.