Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-11-2018, 12:23 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 08:39 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I love Libra and Aquarius! So adorable! I thought all Little Pullips were small versions of regular ones. Now I have a new thing to resist and probably fail, hehe.
Most of my Littles don’t have full-sized counterparts. In addition to those pictured above, I have Little onlys Aloalo and Calfy. Then I have Little Rche who is of course based on Rche.
Thanks. I'm going through release lists on pullips and junk and already have some Little Pullips and Little Dals on my wishlist Happy
There are a lot of Littles that would have made awesome full size Pullips and Dals.
(04-11-2018, 10:46 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]There are a lot of Littles that would have made awesome full size Pullips and Dals.
Onyx!
(04-11-2018, 11:13 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2018, 10:46 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]There are a lot of Littles that would have made awesome full size Pullips and Dals.
Onyx!

Onyx, Aquarius, and Pisces would be my picks. And maybe the little Nurse Joy knockoff whose name I'm not sure about.
I am loving Little Moonstone, I really wish there was a full size version.
You guys just name most Littles from my wishlist LOL
Regular sized versions would be awesome! I would add Libra, Black Diamond and Princess Rose to the list.
I made my own full-sized Humpty Dumpty with help from Angelberries:
[Image: 4446251711_c2fb4cc32b_z.jpg]
Humpty Squared 2 by TrueFan, on Flickr
She's perfect!
I never get tired of seeing the Humptys!
The big humpty is so very cute
[Image: 40768814405_2465a7d87a_z.jpg]
Cinnamoroll has arrived!
Congrats on your new cutie!
Thanks!
She's sooo fluffy, and cute! grin
She looks very cute also you really took a gr at photo of her, white hair and fair skin is not an easy photo target.