Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-26-2018, 01:24 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]And Kanrabat, Charlotte does look nice with Alice. (I hope your new mini magician arrives soon! x3 )

R is on her way. I'll share pictures once she's here and we will see how she look in that chair. I'm confident for something nice. smile
I got my first custom doll this week - the designer is dxgirlydesigns.

Her name is Nyxie, and she's a water-spirit in my head-canon. She's also the sister of Shala, who is a fire-spirit, being a genie smile Not sure how that happens...

[Image: f8137cc14cadbeb716e001dac7b9b4e2.jpg]

[Image: 4eaf488bb34ef565f21cbad5344f0120.jpg]

[Image: f03c825946a3c0526188ef5811528c93.jpg]
(08-26-2018, 07:21 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]I got my first custom doll this week - the designer is dxgirlydesigns.

Congrats on having your first OOAK girl! It's always something special to get a unique doll. Whenever commissioned from a pro or created yourself. Happy
(08-26-2018, 01:24 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]I've used this method for de-yellowing plastic, minus the part about leaving the item in the sun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-HSjGj0ek&app=desktop
It improved a couple older Pullip heads after only one application!

Glad your dolls are back with you! :3

Oh my GOD you are a life-saver!!
This worked so well--my pictures didn't really turn out but I left Greggia's faceplate and arms on my windowsill covered in this stuff for 7-ish hours and all but the most severe yellowing is gone (and even that now is bearable)! I'm so pleased, I can't believe it was that easy.
Thanks!!!
my first pullip, a Tiphona! blush

I love her so soo much, I'm really excited!

[Image: 2vuf2ow.png]

[Image: dxcpcy.png]
Congrats on the new arrivals everybody! And toylockette -- congrats especially for your first smile That's a sweet picture of her with the unicorn. (I have what must be its sister -- tail is up and the front legs are straight. Has a "Giftcraft Taiwan" sticker on the bottom!)
Tiphona is a very nice way to start a Pullip collection. :3
Oh so very pretty Tiphonia.

I have her on my Wishlist - I may have to bump her up
Congrats on starting your collection with such a lovely doll, toylockette!
thank you all! yay

(09-01-2018, 01:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the new arrivals everybody! And toylockette -- congrats especially for your first smile That's a sweet picture of her with the unicorn. (I have what must be its sister -- tail is up and the front legs are straight. Has a "Giftcraft Taiwan" sticker on the bottom!)

I've seen so many variations of this unicorn! it's like a drawing of it was sent to a bunch of factories and they all did their own thing with it lol
Tiphona is lovely! Congrats!
A very small haul:
R!
In my head canon, she's call herself "R" because her real name is Ronalda and she find it embarrassing. LOL

[Image: Aiu6IS4.jpg]
Unpacking her drew blood! Rawr! Seriously, I poked myself fierce with those damn steel twist-ties. She also came out of the box frizzed and stained all over her body despite the protective plastics. But eh, it dosent matter because her stock is amazing and she'll remain as she is. Her face is magnificent and she stand amazingly well on her own.

[Image: d6AcWy1.jpg]

She go so well with Aira and Laura. R is quite oppai so she's clearly not a child despite her size. She could be part of the freak circus attraction as the world's tiniest woman! yay

[Image: uJWmYUz.jpg]

Also, AiRA. LauRA. R. There's a pattern here.
Plus, their outfits match!
(09-08-2018, 01:58 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Plus, their outfits match!

Exactly! Happy
The only thing is R is... hum... Too small... Rebodeing her with the excellent 11cm Obitsu child body would be just enough but unfortunately, this amazing stock won't fit anymore. Except the cape.

To customise or not to customise. That is the question. Whacked
When a vampire bites a tiny fairy...