Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you everyone! And thank you Miss Edith for letting me adopt her! <3 I promise to take good care of her. I can see a little personality coming through!
It's been raining dolls at CB's house this week!
[Image: 12018699595_8709754f73_z.jpg]
Adoptees Afternoon and Chenille du Jardin arrived from down under on the same day as Saras and Len Kagamine. Thanks Miss Edith and PinkCow for letting me give them all a new home! Then later in the week Butler and Merl Nostaligia version arrived with a MIO from PullipStyle. I managed to find wigs for the baldies in the stash and something for everyone to wear. Now I just have to find them all some shelf space!
Wow, Afternoon, congrats. What do you think of Chenille?
Thanks! I've been watching for the right Afternoon to come along. Chenille is a cutie, but her wig, well... is disappointing. It's thin, and the short pieces on either side of her face are uneven with more on one side than the other. I guess I'll be rewigging her. Merl Nostalgia's wig isn't too bad except there's a bald spot right on top in the center which shows the wig cap. Sigh. At least the hairbow will cover it.

I was really struck by contrast with the quality of Butler's stock outfit. It's very well made, so many little buttons, and even his hair bow is velvet. Too bad Groove doesn't make stock like that any more.
What a lovely group shot CB yay Butler's serious expression at the end makes me smile; he looks like he's supervising an unruly group of kids on a day out!

Here's my new girl Sunny looking daydreamy:

[Image: 2zjf7gp.jpg]

It thoroughly depressed me that I had to take pictures of her scratchy faceup (will be uploaded later on the relevant thread) before photoing her in all her natural cuteness, so when the grumpy British sun came out from behind a cloud as if just for her, I couldn't resist just grabbing the camera for a quick candid yay
She looks lovely in the photo, shiny spots or not.
I agree with TrueFan. I empathize with your disappointment, but she's still a gorgeous doll. smile
Thanks you two smile I do think she's adorable, and I'm hopeful that any customizing that has to be done will help me bond with her even more!
Everyone's new dolls are so beautiful/handsome! Congrats. No new dolls for me, unfortunately. I've had my eye on Regen Alice for awhile and I decided I need her. :0
(01-26-2014, 04:16 AM)PancakeKarma Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone's new dolls are so beautiful/handsome! Congrats. No new dolls for me, unfortunately. I've had my eye on Regen Alice for awhile and I decided I need her. :0

Oooh, Regen Alice is lovely!! Do post pictures when you bring her home!! LOL
[Image: 1620638_10151836440985887_260624370_n.jpg] Nightmare dolls.
I just recently received my ruka and hitsugi dolls. I had gotten yomi and ni-ya on ebay awhile back for such a good deal. Now that I have four out of the five nightmare band mates, I have to say that stock quality is good. I expected better when it came to Ruka. He has given me a lot of trouble with his gloves and chains on his shirt which one snapped today but will be sewing it over the weekend. Hitsugi's stock is overall awesome, some gems fell off but overall he is gorgeous. His wig is very wild though. Niya's stock is nice and wig quality not as bad as I was expecting. Yomi's wig is a pain and his stock pants are not the best, the ruffle parts on his pants are starting to come off. >_<. I wish I can find a Sakito doll to complete them. I think I may be having luck though as I have a friend who may know someone who can find me one in Japan. Wish me luck! smile
My taeyang lead has arrived and he is perfect! *_*

Thank you miss Edith! grin
I got a principessa.
she already had an Obitsu.. But I didn't read the aucion very well.. its a SB1.. and it is so floppy *umpf*
But tommorow I will get a new Obitsu SBH .
then she will get a nicer Body
I haven't had time to take proper photos of my recent dolls yet but my mum did take a quick snap of these three beauties I received today! They are all birthday presents, I feel very lucky! yay

[Image: 12238501166_b554fe9743.jpg]
Little miss BRH showed up today. yay

[Image: 12243868833_b437d95e8d_z.jpg]
Pullip BRH by vadafade, on Flickr