Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-23-2018, 11:43 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2018, 08:16 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]Siri do look cute. Plus she's quite cheap right now....
Hmmmm……..

True! And she would look good if thrown in a more dark-styled direction. smile

That red hair... More Victorian goth clothing....
Oh boy... Do I sense a potential new member in the Freak circus? sly

EDIT
ARGH! NO MORE SIRI AT EITHER PULLIP STYLE OR GROOVE!
Also, both stores got their Byul stocks very low all of a sudden! Whacked
Does that mean the line is officially cancelled and Byul will disappear into the sunset, joining Namu and Yeolume?
(10-23-2018, 11:57 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2018, 11:43 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2018, 08:16 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]Siri do look cute. Plus she's quite cheap right now....
Hmmmm……..

True! And she would look good if thrown in a more dark-styled direction. smile

That red hair... More Victorian goth clothing....
Oh boy... Do I sense a potential new member in the Freak circus? sly

EDIT
ARGH! NO MORE SIRI AT EITHER PULLIP STYLE OR GROOVE!
Also, both stores got their Byul stocks very low all of a sudden! Whacked
Does that mean the line is officially cancelled and Byul will disappear into the sunset, joining Namu and Yeolume?

Oh, darn! Keep an eye out. Byuls pop up pretty reasonably.

IDK if Byuls will be made anymore. They really are the least-loved, it appears. If you see one you like, get her soon. That'd be my advice to a new collector. I just got Pollon, an older release. But she was hard to find all of a sudden. I don't know if AGA and Groove will decide on another release of her. It's been ages since they released a new Byul.
(10-23-2018, 12:26 PM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, darn! Keep an eye out. Byuls pop up pretty reasonably.

IDK if Byuls will be made anymore. They really are the least-loved, it appears. If you see one you like, get her soon. That'd be my advice to a new collector. I just got Pollon, an older release. But she was hard to find all of a sudden. I don't know if AGA and Groove will decide on another release of her. It's been ages since they released a new Byul.

I found Siri on Mandrake. Only 5K yen. But add 3K yen of shipping and I'm out.
I used to hate Byul, but I did warmed to that little fish-face eventually.
Once my credit card get cleared out, I may consider getting one last Byul before they fade away forever.
Picked up a nude Sepia Alice on ebay... was planning on rewigging her, and still might eventually, but her wild curls are pretty cute!

[img][Image: 44818292254_071b22c310_z.jpg]M1 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
GOT LEPROTTO!
…………… the little one...………….

Still expensive, but at 50% off the regular Ebay prices, I'm not complaining. Used and no stand. (Did she even came with one originally?)

[Image: WR8njyJ.jpg]

I don't feel creating a whole thread so have the mini review here.

She have a nice face, but it's so yellow. Is it her normal color?Still cute though.

[Image: cT3hL1r.jpg]
[Image: qPLMZWy.jpg]
[Image: ILGjQgX.jpg]

She fit very well in my Circus as the Bunny in the Hat.

[Image: 7cyMBKZ.jpg]
[Image: DLsNfQ9.jpg]

In the end, R got her stand and Leprotto is on the chair.
She's cute as a button and I love it!

[Image: kerptHu.jpg]

The original T1 Leprotto is a Grail. The Little one is the coaster. LOL
Street is here!! and she's so super cute irl.

[Image: fqMINy6.jpg?1]
her stock pants have pockets!

[Image: fwpxySb.jpg?1]
her bag is fully functional and cute. her eyes are SUPER shiny, just as shiny as the brainworm chips I've got that have foil behind them in other dolls. I'm actually really surprised by them.

[Image: UFXKCJi.jpg?1]
her skateboard is a pretty sturdy piece of plastic

[Image: t7PetcD.jpg?1]
however, I'm really disappointed that it's just plastic pop on wheels and not more like a tech deck of old. it rolls fine, it just feels less sturdy than the rest of it.

[Image: 7XP7DlU.jpg?1]
redressed. her hair really goes along with what I've put my Serpent in, so they're chilling together since I've gt a woeful lack of stands from buying mostly secondhand dolls.
T1 Pullips don't even come with stands for reasons.
I really want to find a Street at a good price though. It would complete the trio of Wind and Withered very well.
(10-20-2018, 11:46 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Sadly she is missing her original wig. Maybe I post here as well. She is also missing her original eyelids but not much I can do for those .
Did you loose them?

Sorry I just saw this, no I didn’t the previous owner swapped the dolls wigs and eyelids. So she has eyelids but from another unknown doll
(10-30-2018, 06:27 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2018, 11:46 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Sadly she is missing her original wig. Maybe I post here as well. She is also missing her original eyelids but not much I can do for those .
Did you loose them?

Sorry I just saw this, no I didn’t the previous owner swapped the dolls wigs and eyelids. So she has eyelids but from another unknown doll
That's too bad for such a lovely custom.

Re: little yellow Leprotto - her face as not originally yellow like that. She looks like a doll that's been exposed to a lot of sunlight or ciggy smoke.
(10-31-2018, 11:44 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Re: little yellow Leprotto - her face as not originally yellow like that. She looks like a doll that's been exposed to a lot of sunlight or ciggy smoke.

Cigarette is ruled out for sure because the bunny suit would have yellowed too. The oozy kind. Spent my childhood and all my adolescence
in a koff koff! smoking home. (Thank god that habit always disgusted me). Sunlight most probable. As a Transformers toy collector I know about the peroxide bath. However, I don't want to risk messing up my dolly. I'll just deal with it.
Ciel arrived today! Here's a quick snap of him and Sebastian together. His wig is a disaster, and that dangly ruffly thingie is a pain to arrange, and his face was all dirty (probably from factory) when I deboxed him (alcohol helped), but other than that, he's absolutely adorable and I love him! I'll post a proper photo in my Doll A Day thread sometime soon.

[Image: 4d537fd6aac642d7d1ba4912e332eca3.jpg]
(11-03-2018, 09:10 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ](alcohol helped)

It usually does. LOL
Nice! Ciel and Sebastian look swell together. Got a Sebastian myself and I like him a lot. I see that you didn't put the "oven mitts" on your Sebastian's hands either. LOL
Dunno if I'll ever get a Ciel though... Maybe the "trap" version... Happy

----------------

On my end I got my last haul.
KAGAMINE RIN!

[Image: 9azMGsT.jpg]
[Image: u34f4ax.jpg]

Have more pictures and a review HERE
(11-03-2018, 09:56 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2018, 09:10 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ](alcohol helped)

It usually does. LOL

(11-03-2018, 11:38 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno if I'll ever get a Ciel though... Maybe the "trap" version... Happy

You guys LOLLOLLOL
Couldn't resist a dent box purchase from PullipStyle...

[img][Image: 44993658484_aeb3518b77_z.jpg]Amalie2 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]