Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on the new additions, renlee! Tiphona fits right in with the floral theme. Hope you've had a chance to debox Gorjuss girl too.

Yaaay minis!!! grin Of course take them out of the box. Can't have any fun with a box LOL
Shipping for 2 minis who'll be joining my crew was $15.50. (It was the same for 1 or 2 and I'm also in Canada?? But, they were sample-sale dolls, so, maybe different.) Shipping for 2 minis and one full-size stand was... $36. ha! So no stand.
Your collection has sure grown fast.

(12-22-2018, 10:12 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]"You ordered one piece of typing paper. Better charge you forty dollars overnight insured sign on delivery Diamond Star Quality courier shipping delivered by his majesty's secret agents!"
Bahaha! LOL
Her Majesty's secret agents leave those super-secure signature-required things on my front porch, knock once, and run away. I haven't found any deliveries in the bushes yet, but with our winter gales, it wouldn't surprise me.
(12-22-2018, 01:17 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the new additions, renlee!  Tiphona fits right in with the floral theme.  Hope you've had a chance to debox Gorjuss girl too.

Yaaay minis!!! grin  Of course take them out of the box.  Can't have any fun with a box LOL
Shipping for 2 minis who'll be joining my crew was $15.50.  (It was the same for 1 or 2 and I'm also in Canada??  But, they were sample-sale dolls, so, maybe different.)  Shipping for 2 minis and one full-size stand was... $36.  ha!  So no stand.
Your collection has sure grown fast.

(12-22-2018, 10:12 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]"You ordered one piece of typing paper. Better charge you forty dollars overnight insured sign on delivery Diamond Star Quality courier shipping delivered by his majesty's secret agents!"
Bahaha!  LOL
Her Majesty's secret agents leave those super-secure signature-required things on my front porch, knock once, and run away.  I haven't found any deliveries in the bushes yet, but with our winter gales, it wouldn't surprise me.

The delivery agents in Canada are moose. They can't demand signatures because they don't have opposable thumbs.
Frustrating to see R and Leprotto at only 10$US each right now at Groove.
DAMN YOU EBAY!

Anyway, for now there's a Mandrake order I'd really like to do but this poor Canadian is stuck with DHL.
Anyone here can tell if they are reliable enough?
(12-22-2018, 02:34 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]The delivery agents in Canada are moose.  They can't demand signatures because they don't have opposable thumbs.
But, I've seen them running away, disguised as humans... and driving trucks.... Whacked

I can't comment on couriers in Canada... they generally don't come to this corner of it, so they hand off to some independent companies that, as noted, drop it on your porch and run -- probably signing your name themselves in their trucks.
Not exactly new, but a new look! My anniversary Cinnamoroll Dal Vicarious!
[Image: 46466285091_2d7b9bf362_z.jpg]
Vicarious swap 8 by TrueFan, on Flickr
Congrats on the new dollies and new looks, everyone!

Here is my new baby! I've actually had him since October, but this is his internet debut!
[Image: 45616499695_f4172c9e1f_z.jpg]Meet Magnus! by Haley, on Flickr
Meet Magnus! He's Piper's younger cousin and looks up to her SO much he practically idolizes her and wants to be just like her! Clearly, that's where he gets his fashion inspiration.

You can see more(only one more...sorry. it's raining) photos in his thread and hear more about him and my life right now there:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7262055
Congrats on the new (and not-so-new) additions.  Love Magnus's fashion sense  LOL

Two new additions here recently.

Lizette (Alice in Steampunk World), a gift from Elfy22 for Christmas (Chris has finally got hsi own account, instead of lurking in mine  Whacked)

[Image: b8774382f7f8f21d13b13d5562610762.jpg]

And with the other 2 Steampunk World ladies.
[Image: f7e5872ad71e2f06029c14b090699776.jpg]

And thanks to the Sample Sale, I now have Askua Sorya (Nova)

[Image: 4e889e18e08cb83c6838b849e12fe311.jpg]
Congrats on awesome haul, Lejays!
That's quite a nice haul you got there. Happy
Congrats on the new dolls, all! Nova, I think I’m already in love with Magnus. <3
Congratulations on the new arrivals, everyone smile

Two more sample-sale minis joined the crew last week. They arrived in a full-size-doll box. It was kind of funny. We should all get so much legroom to travel internationally LOL
It's also kind of funny how many of my crew have arrived in pairs, or close enough together to count as such.
Here are Minis Bohso and Raccoon --Becky & Rachel.

[Image: 45945422194_95d1b4a81d_b.jpg]
Nice! And I bet because they were samples, they came with no stand? Oh, and did they bother combining the shipping this time?
No stands, but that was stated in the listings, and I have a couple extras. The shipping for two minis was (I think) the same as for one.
(01-09-2019, 01:58 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]No stands, but that was stated in the listings, and I have a couple extras. The shipping for two minis was (I think) the same as for one.
I have some extra mini stands I am planning on bringing to PUDDLE too.
(01-09-2019, 01:58 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]No stands, but that was stated in the listings, and I have a couple extras.  The shipping for two minis was (I think) the same as for one.

You can make mini stands out of straws, some base like a scrap of cardboard or something, and pipecleaners. I'm working on some rn, I'll see if I can post pictures later.