Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still wish Groove would do an anniversary Namu, since Dal and Taeyang eventually got theirs! Not gonna happen, but one can dream LOL.
Lovely new dollies, everyone!!!
Congratulations on the new dolls everyone! Everyone's dolls are looking great!
My Byul Leroy came in and I can't stop GUSHING about how much I love her! She's the cutest byul I've ever seen and she makes me so stupid happy! Also the original owner gave her hold hands so she can actually hold her umbrella, which I love! 
Meet Celeste!
[Image: 20190510-213809.jpg]
[Image: 20190510-214106.jpg]
[Image: 20190510-214306.jpg]
[Image: 20190510-213836.jpg]

She's so stinkin' cute!!! Uhg I adore her! <3
Leroy is really adorable AND elegant! Truly a nice score!
Only thing I'd had to complete her look are either a nice hat or a bow.
(05-11-2019, 12:37 PM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]Leroy is really adorable AND elegant! Truly a nice score!
Only thing I'd had to complete her look are either a nice hat or a bow.

Thank you!!! She actually has 2 tiny brown bows on the top of her head! They're so tiny and cute. My only complaint is mire of a ME issue and that's that I'm just so scared to do much because of her curls. I try to stray from dolls with curly hair after what I did to ALa but I loved her too much! I'm gonna have to research how to take care of her hair better.
She’s super cute, and how neat that she has hands to hold her umbrella now too
Congrats on Leroy, she’s super cute! I love Byul with bangs as I think they change her whole expression.
Have wanted this guy for years and finally found him for a price I could afford smile

[Image: 47954978596_c98cf70f0a_z.jpg]Finn1 by tisue999, on Flickr
I dig that long, wind-blown hairstyle; the height of coolness, like Robert Redford in the 1970s.
Such awesome looking dolls!
Here's my fifth Mini. A custom Berry!

She turned into a nice traditional Japanese lady with super extra long hair. She very elegant and her kimono is totally killer!

[Image: dl8jOwV.jpg]
[Image: d4XpBb9.jpg]
[Image: 7fOOUoK.jpg]
[Image: WYUULO8.jpg]
[Image: VdDTfSJ.jpg]

I'll name her Kuroko.  Happy
You're right, the kimono is very nice!

You are assembling quite a cast of international characters.
What a darling kimono! I'm a sucker for extra tiny clothes!
Oh, she is so cute! The kimono looks really good for the small size.

*resist urge to comment on Scottish Piper* lol