Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like a fun project.

And I, too, have been seeking out in-country sellers for online purchases because international shipping times, slow to begin with, are now often measured in months rather than weeks.
(07-11-2020, 10:37 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]Aichan, do you mean Seila? She's really neat - are you altering anything about her look or going for the original? :3

I finally got my sample Joker! He's kinda neat in person... now I'm not sure about customizing him. x3 (I got him for that wonderful gray skin!)
[Image: 50098623726_098c852aaa_m.jpg]

Yes, Selia that is her. I am going to try my best to recreate her so that means she will probably not cone out looking anything like who she is supose to haha.

Wow that Joker is scary looking!

I can see how he would make a good Barker at the circus though.
(07-14-2020, 02:37 AM)Aichan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that Joker is scary looking!

You mean, as a ringmaster?
Oh hell yeah!

At first, I bought a Sample Black Butler Sebastian for the role. But he was seriously lacking. Then he pour on some muscle.

I ordered  a Sample Joker. Once I have him, he will have Sebastian's vest, pants, and hat. He will be PERFECT as my Circus ringmaster! yay
(07-14-2020, 02:52 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2020, 02:37 AM)Aichan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that Joker is scary looking!

You mean, as a ringmaster?
Oh hell yeah!

At first, I bought a Sample Black Butler Sebastian for the role. But he was seriously lacking. Then he pour on some muscle.

I ordered  a Sample Joker. Once I have him, he will have Sebastian's vest, pants, and hat. He will be PERFECT as my Circus ringmaster! yay

Yes Ringmaster! What is a Barker?  Ohh I can see how Sebastian would lack that little something...

Anywho here is my newest girl. I was really happy to get here in country with everything included under $ 200. I love Angelic Pretty clothes and have owned their outfits so I was glad to get this girl.

Edited- removed picfor now
She's cute as a button! <3
(07-24-2020, 04:27 AM)Aichan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Ringmaster! What is a Barker?  
A barker is a person who stands in front of the games or attractions at a travelling fair or at a circus sideshow and tries to coax people to play the games or see the attractions. "Hurry, hurry, step right up, folks! See the amazing two-headed dwarf!" That guy.
Or in the words of Pullip Laura: "Roll up! Roll up! Step in to my dark world and prepare to be amazed by my Gothic Circus!"
A ringmaster is the "master of ceremonies" for the actual circus performance.
Thank you and thank you. For some reason I thought the Ring master did that too but he is strictly inside staff.
Your new girl is very pretty Aichan.
She's beautiful Aichan <3
Love your new girl Aichan! Those countless pink frills! I agree about Angelic Pretty clothes, the detail on them is wonderful. Their human-sized dresses are mostly too colourful for me, but I'd love to purchase some of their Pullip-sized stocks for my dolls someday.
I think I like their stuff because it reminds me of....pastries.
We had a parcel on the front step when I went out for a walk today, so it was a terrible wait for Elfy to get home so we could open it!

[Image: a72b2d36d99a2deb85ee39cd4a037362.jpg]
Meet Sophie (Momori) & Cherie (Jeanne).  Cherie belongs to Elfy, so he'll do more shots this week

[Image: 8d9d0389db936ca1d8e49c43ee97e887.jpg]
Sophie is such a pretty, delicate girl - she's Tansy & Jo-Meg's younger sister.  I need to play with her hair a bit more, it's rather flat from the box at the moment.

[Image: 2d823b7e2cf3f3ba06d716a23589c6f7.jpg]
Both are super cute. But I'm very partial to Jane. What a classy and cool lady!

By the way, Aichan, can you resize your GIANT picture above? because (at least for me) it throw off the page format out of wack slash
(07-31-2020, 09:01 PM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]Both are super cute. But I'm very partial to Jane. What a classy and cool lady!

She is very classy & cool - Elfy has been admiring her pretty much since she was released. I'ts going to be fun photographing her - Elfy was making plans to introduce her to the rest of her part of the family this weekend.
What a fun surprise! Apparently you waste no time opening parcels and de-boxing the contents! In this case, I can understand why!