Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lunarosa along with prupate came today. Here is a pic of lunarosa with luna. [Image: 1908247_10151891865165887_902212655_n.jpg]
They are really cute together *-*
I love Luna and Lunarosa! They have the original Luna on amazon.com and I am SO tempted by her. I think I would want to re wig her in lavender though, or maybe a mint green instead of that lime green! Too many dolls and not enough money. sad
I'm so jealous of you guys with your new dolls! :p

Lunarosa looks great, how is her wig?
Whoohoo.. I got Pullip Hello Kitty with super sweet eyechips. I will post pictures when she arrived..
*dance*
Yes, how is new Luna's wig? Congrats!
Her wig is soft, a little frizzy, and I had about 2 single small pieces of wig fall out. Her wig is better then my luna. However, everyone knows how wigs vary
Ah, twin Lunas. Siiiigh. You're so lucky! (o ^ □ ^ o)
Just wanted to share a doll with a new face-up. That counts, right?

This is Tsubaki, who started off as a dent box Alte. She's been given a fully custom face-up by ~Akai Arashi~ from Spain. She's wearing a Monique wig (Pretty Girl, color Elektra). And she's been rechipped & rebodied.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

She was bought specifically to keep Ruka company on my doll shelf. She even managed to steal part of his stock outfit.
Ruka X Tsubaki
Tsubaki looks great. I just love the way the faceup artist did her eyelashes!

Also, I have been eyeing that exact wig as a backup possibility for my Principessa, so I'm really glad to see it in a collector's photo. It looks fabulous on Tsubaki -- really brings out the colors in her faceup!
Shann that faceup is stunning ! <3
She's gorgeous! In the second photo, she doesn't even look like a Pullip!
What a beautiful girl! That faceup (particularly the big lashes) maker her look so innocent.
She is stunning KiraKira <3.
Thank you, everyone. I'm really happy with how the face-up turned out. And for once in my life, I seem to have picked a wig that lived up to my high expectations. (Wasn't so lucky with the other wigs in my order, though...)