Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is princess Anne?
Oh she is so gorgeous.
I guess she si overseen because of her Stockoutfit and her Stockwig. Both are not mine, but with this wig she is so cute.
 photo 1525D92B-90F0-4795-BB22-9EA86C5F8919.jpg

Sol's not new, but his eye chips are! Thanks KiraKira!
This is Mal; he's a custom Taeyang Captain Hook I did. He's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with how he turned out. And these aren't going to be his final chips, they're going to be a darker blue. I also did a Pullip, but I'm still waiting on her wig from For My Doll.

[img][Image: da3252cb-a34c-4f2d-a77e-6b3091b121b6_zpsff426043.jpg][/img]
Oooh, he's gorgeous!
Wauw he looks amazing! Gave me a complete new vieuw on Hook!!
Loving the eyechips on both though!! yay
He looks very handsome, kingsgirl1015. You did a great job on him. smile
May I present, Ms. Minerva Andrews. Please only refer to her as Andie. She takes her name from Roy Chapman Andrews, and her adventurous spirit as well.

[Image: 13566651924_c1c68eb230.jpg]

It was 65 degrees here, yesterday. Today, 32 when I was taking pictures. This made no difference to Andie who kindly explained that she needed to take some base measurements before she could set up her research lab. There is no arguing with a Dal when they know what they want!

On a side note, holy cow she's pretty!
Congrats! I love her!
Oh wow Byronic, she's a beauty! Hi Andie!! ^0^
This pair has actually been here for a little while but they were my birthday present to myself this year.
[Image: 13481575054_3132b15737.jpg]
(04-02-2014, 10:21 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]This pair has actually been here for a little while but they were my birthday present to myself this year.
[Image: 13481575054_3132b15737.jpg]

What lovely birthday presents you have Happy
I absolutely adore Violette's features.
not the newest girl, but still in the new-girls-who-have-yet-to-be-properly-introduced-group: miss sparrow, my rovam.

[Image: 13572930943_e71674b99f_z.jpg]
Ah, that is such a perfect name for her, kaninchen! I'm eager to see what you do with her character. Rovam is such a cutie.
Sparrow's so cute in that wig - she really looks innocent outside of her stock smile
Mir came in today! (She took less than a week from Italy!!Whacked) I absolutely love her, although I think she is probably the Queen of Over-accessorizing. 4 skirts, 2 tops, pants, go-go boots and 4 hairpeices plus the hairstyle itself. yay Love it! Oh a side note, does she have normal white skin? She generally is in good condition, but her body is a little bit wobbly, and one ankle is cracked. I think I'll just replace rather than try figuring out how to repair. Oh, and here's a photo post unpack and inspection.