Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-16-2014, 04:21 AM)vadafade Wrote: [ -> ]She's stunning, Savannah! How does her new eyemech work?

It seems that the eyeglobes are cute from the base and secured with epoxy that allows them to wiggle up and down, it's actually a lot simpler than I assumed the mod was. It's really effective though and fun to play with grin

Thank you everyone for your nice comments! ^ ^
My boyfriend got me a Dal JouJou as a surprise ! I've wanted her for so longggg LOL

[Image: 13897017654_e168569c96_z.jpg]

Oh, and her stock outfit is probably the cutest outfit... EVER ! <3
Congrats on joujou! She's so adorable!
Gah, so cute, Chihiro!!
Congrats on Joujou, Chihiro! I adore the customizations you've made to her! Heart

Wheeee, it's a good day over here! I can't wait for work to end so I can go over to Mr. Pixachii's place to surprise him and open our new dollies! (It's... probably going to be way more fun for me than it will be for him. Tongue )

[Image: 13900230734_141b64c9e1.jpg]GOOD DOLLY DAY. ♡ by pixachii, on Flickr
Aaaahhh!!! It's DOLLY DAY at the Pixachii residence!! Heart

ETA: I'm not into pink, but dear maude, that Blythe is freaking adorable.
Thank you everyone smile !
Another Yeolume? Will you be customizing her, Pixachii?
(04-17-2014, 06:09 AM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you everyone smile !
Another Yeolume? Will you be customizing her, Pixachii?

This Yeolume is going to Mr. Pixachii so he'll have someone to carry with him at PUDDLE. Heart He previously told me that if he were to get a Pullip-style doll, he'd want a Podo. He said that he'd dress his Podo up very tomboyish and call her "Maxine," so I got Maxine a little outfit according to his brief specifications, and she will hopefully be going home to him tonight! right

It's funny that you mentioned customization, because right now, Maisie, my other Yeolume, is on her way home from some spa time at Myufish's place. She has a little smile and new blush now. I can't wait to have her home again!

I'm glad that you think my Middie is cute, Vadafade! I agree that she's very PINK. She's just so over-the-top girlie that I had to have her. Heart
Congrats everyone on your new dolls. Crystaline is very striking! I'm not a Dal fan but JouJou is cute.
Also very cute, and surprising to me, is the doll-collecting support from some of these "Mr."s. I can't imagine you would find one guy in this (admittedly small) community who would do that. They're all too... whatever... (??)... for that, and their buddies would never let them hear the end of it. So it's nice that there are boyfriends who join in.
(04-17-2014, 02:56 AM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]My boyfriend got me a Dal JouJou as a surprise ! I've wanted her for so longggg LOL

[Image: 13897017654_e168569c96_z.jpg]

Oh, and her stock outfit is probably the cutest outfit... EVER ! <3

She is super adorable! This pic is just too cute smile
At the Chicago area meet on Saturday, one of the new members here was with her boyfriend, who had a doll, and she did not!
I know among the monster high collectors, at least the ones that post on tumblr, that there are a lot of male collectors! I think that the fact that that you can go "sure, this is a doll, but it's also a frickin' zombie!" might help. grin well, that and the creator of the line is a guy who's very active in his own fandom.

Dolls are awesome.

Ohh and congrats on Joujou! I really like her, I kind of want one so she can be best friends with my Byul Sucre. smile
Congrats on the lovely JouJou, ichigo3lemon. She's such a pretty Dal. And it looks like a fun time at the pixachii household! My Podo showed up today, too.
TrueFan, that would be me and my boyfriend! smile

All I have are MH dolls right now, so I didn't feel like bringing any of them. He brought his lovely Doll Chateau bjd, Queena. He'll be bringing her to PUDDLE too. By then I will have a nice doll of my own to bring when my Sasha Lumina arrives.

He's also the one who got me interested in monster high again, and dolls in general, actually. I had 2 dolls from back when they first released (Wave 1 Lagoona and Ghoulia), and now I have 15 of them, plus another 6 from the create-a-monster line.
And then there's my bf whom just is board out of him mind but goes foe me lol