Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Tuesday Morning find! Welcome home to Autumn, my first Byul!

[Image: 14100297444_65aa141906.jpg]Welcome Home, Autumn! by pixachii, on Flickr
Omg the cuteness !! She's the only Byul that has ever tempted me... Congratz !
Whaaa Pixachii she is GORGEOUS!!! And what a perfect name for her.

Haha I just decided to get Tigerlily as my first Byul (and my first rechip! Tongue), so now I'm even more sure of my decision! Yours is an absolute beauty.
(05-04-2014, 07:44 PM)supernova Wrote: [ -> ]Say hello to Pino!:

[Image: 13916217857_4be7412f72.jpg]

I have officially been converted to the cuteness of Dals! x3
Welcome to the world of Dal! And congrats! Hey, this looks like it could be an entry in the PUDDLE photo/art contest (hint hint).
Never say never is all I can say about doll collecting.

I own a Byul. lol

Meet Daisy (Dumbo)

[Image: 14104520671_b52734c4d6_z.jpg]

She was only $16 at my local Tuesday Morning so I figured why not... I actually really like her. :O
Lyricsoul, are we twins???? It sounds like the exact same thing happened to both of us. I never, EVER thought I'd own a Byul, but then seeing one in person at Tuesday Morning changed my mind entirely... LOL

$16!? Holy moly, what a steal! Daisy is adorable. I love the outfit you put her in. Happy
lol I just saw that you ended up doing the same thing! Great minds and all wink Autumn is so pretty!
(05-05-2014, 07:04 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Never say never is all I can say about doll collecting.

I own a Byul. lol

Meet Daisy (Dumbo)

[Image: 14104520671_b52734c4d6_z.jpg]

She was only $16 at my local Tuesday Morning so I figured why not... I actually really like her. :O

byuls are awesome smile and omg what a bargain!!! I wish I could get one so cheap, the cheapest I can get Dumbo over here is £40 with shipping so thats a crazy price! Don't fancy buying a few and shipping them do you LOL congrats though she's a cutie smile
Awww Lily I totally would have for you except she was the last one! Probably why she was so cheap. I know at the end of last year they had more but they must have sold them all cause she was the only one left on the shelf today. sad
I'm not sure if she counts as "new" but I finally deboxed one of my NRFB Nahh-Ato's and decided to customize her... Which kind of makes her new ?! I named her Samira and love her to bits LOL

[Image: 13928070317_11e11e1364_z.jpg]
Congrats to lyric soul and pixachii--looks like Byul is winning some people over! Your Byuls are actually pretty cute!

And I think your custom Nahh is gorgeous, Chihiro. She's very pretty with the face up you gave her and I love her outfit!
UGH Chihiro your girls are always so freaking beautiful! I really need to get my Nahh customed.
(05-05-2014, 08:21 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Awww Lily I totally would have for you except she was the last one! Probably why she was so cheap. I know at the end of last year they had more but they must have sold them all cause she was the only one left on the shelf today. sad

Aw that's sweet of you to say x I'm glad you got got her smile

(05-06-2014, 02:19 AM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if she counts as "new" but I finally deboxed one of my NRFB Nahh-Ato's and decided to customize her... Which kind of makes her new ?! I named her Samira and love her to bits LOL

[Image: 13928070317_11e11e1364_z.jpg]

Wow she is beautiful :love:
She's adorable, Chihiro. Everything seems a perfect colour match.
She's stunning, Chihiro grin