Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chihiro, she came out gorgeous!
Samira says "Thank you everyone ^___^"

Haha LOL smile <3
Chihiro, she's lovely! All Nahh needs is a matted face and better lipstick, and she's perfect! I love your faceups!
[Image: image-7.jpg]
Violetta just joined her hip sisters, she is my favorite from the tokidoki collab series. I love her faceup and stock,this may be my favorite doll released this year. I have great new for those who were curious, her wig is better just like Lunarosa's wig.
Loving the triplets!
Her wig does look really nice and the threesome together make a great set!
My Nomado from ebay arrived earlier this week. She came with partial stock (missing shoes and coat), and an extra outfit and wig. Seeing as how she has the type 2 body, I removed her from it immediately. I felt bad leaving her as just a floating head, so I put her on a monster high CAM body to see how she'd look. Of course it doesn't match her skin tone at all, heh, but I figured it'd be cute. I'm pretending she's a siren since she's got blue hair and the CAM sea monster limbs.
[Image: Nomado_MH.png]

I've pinned the bangs back on the wig for now rather than cutting them since I'm not sure yet if I'll use this wig just for her or for any future dolls instead.
That is really awesome smile I wish I would have gotten a Nomado early on. Spoil your girls!
Lovely picture Cosmic, your Tokidokis look SO precious together Heart 2 I need Violetta so bad now! haha

Meanwhile, look who finally showed up:

[Image: 2d1afyg.jpg]

SHE'S SO PRETTY I COULD DIE. I can't even name her yet, no name seems good enough LOL
(05-10-2014, 02:50 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely picture Cosmic, your Tokidokis look SO precious together Heart 2 I need Violetta so bad now! haha

Meanwhile, look who finally showed up:

[Image: 2d1afyg.jpg]

SHE'S SO PRETTY I COULD DIE. I can't even name her yet, no name seems good enough LOL

Oh she is beautiful *.*

I got my Alice on Tuesday. I am so happy with her <3 Oh and she is my first Pullip doll.

[Image: 14150414313_95e5e7590d.jpg]
[Image: 14127354752_171a6190e6.jpg]
And here are more photos of her: My lovely Alice
omg congratulations Missy_Crane, she looks lovely! I am so happy she made it to you. smile
Guess who came home yesterday?

[Image: DSCN0354.jpg]

Taeyang will become Lestat and pullip Princess ann is my new nova doll and my nova is becoming yui from sward art online. ill have a profile for all of them soon so every one can see them smile
Thanks guys!! ^____^ Major Isoldey pic spam to follow as soon as I get a spare afternoon xDDD

Zatelsa major congrats on your first pullip!! You chose a beautiful one too; Classical Alice is sadly underrated because there are so many Pullip Alice releases, but in my personal opinion she's the prettiest. I have a CA named Ally and I'm hoping to get her a new wig soon to change up her look smile Do you know yet if you want to keep your girl fully stock?

Meowceline I never noticed before, but Butler really does look perfect for the name Lestat! LOL Congratulations on your 2 new gorgeous members of the family.
-jealous of everyone's new dolls-

They're all so beautiful! smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not a new doll, but I finally got new wigs for Cavalie and Naomi. :3