Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got China China and Savon today, delivered at work so I haven't opened them yet. (I'm on break. smile)
I'm looking forward to seeing pics of Savon, since she's so rarely makes an appearance. And of course China China is always great eye candy.

Part of the way through deboxing, Rot-Chan and Wolf:
[Image: 14046369398_87655815c3_z.jpg]
I completely forgot that Rot-Chan is a punky, Dal version of Little Red Riding hood. How funny for her to arrive with Wolf!
That is funny, Rot plus Wolf.

Poor Savon, when I opened her box both her arms and one foot were loose in the box, and her nose is flattened from rubbing against the plastic. Fortunately, since she has so little face paint, I should be able to sand that down without too much trouble. She is so odd!

Her card says " /300". I assume her number out of the 300 was supposed to be there!
Oops! I guess someone lost count or forgot to right it down. I'm sorry to hear she's got a flattened nose. I worry about that with dolls that have been in the box for a long time with nothing between them and the outside world but that clear sheet of plastic.
Ah, it's so exciting to see the pictures of everyone's acquisitions from the old dolls thread xD Congrats everybody!!

I never realised Rot-chan was that cute. Hm... Heart 2
She's very blushy! Unfortunately, they are usually stained by those fishnet stockings. Though I'm sure I can find some replacement parts from the girls I've obitsued.
Serpent and Luka arrived today. I will be taking pictures when I have time this weekend. Serpent has some marks on his body from the finish on his outfit but hopefully some of that will clean up.
I have owned these dolls for a few years now. But I just removed my Neko Neko Mao Mao Cat boy from his box today. I modified him a bit. gave him some eyebrows with water color pencils and re painted his original eye chips. Enjoy! I did this as well to my first Mao.

[Image: IMG_0759_zps5e56510b.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0754_zpsedb3b3d6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0755_zps96e1cec0.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0756_zpscf6db63f.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0757_zpsf0baae1c.jpg]
(05-21-2014, 08:34 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Savon, when I opened her box both her arms and one foot were loose in the box, and her nose is flattened from rubbing against the plastic. Fortunately, since she has so little face paint, I should be able to sand that down without too much trouble. She is so odd!

Her card says " /300". I assume her number out of the 300 was supposed to be there!
My Savon came with one foot lying on the bottom of the box. Wasn't broken tho. She's 206/300. True, it's weird your savon is missing her number.
Rot Chan is one of the most versatile Dals. She looks good in everything I've ever put her in.
[Image: smfiveRots1.jpg]
Today was one of those horrible days. But luckily I got to go to the post office and finally being home my Dal Rin:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm in love. Haha. Those turquoise eyes kill me.
Anyway, her name is Miranda Lennox. She insisted on stealing Rochelle's skirt because she says she's descended from French royalty. (Not, she'd like to point out, the ones who got their heads cut off. The ones in Les Miserables who won when all those guys got shot with the barricades. Her grasp on French history is a little off, I'll try to correct her later.)

She also insisted on the "casual weekend lab coat". Her fictional idol is Carlos from Welcome to Night Vale. grin
congrats on Rin!
So many older dolls have found homes--I love seeing photos of them all. Congratulations!

I think that Wolf Namu is quite possibly the only one besides Serpent that I would want. He's so cute.
I think Wolf has the sweetest face of all the Namus. I blame MIB on PullipFiction for making me want one of my own.
I got these last week but never got a chance to post photos. Alice was from the pullip old doll sale. And I got the mio kit for Harry from fishy and the wigs from blue

[Image: DSCN0470.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0486.jpg]

Harry just needs a faceup and new cloths and one day a new wig smile next to Harry is what I made Ron I hope he looks like him