Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the wig you've given her smile
Congrats on Nannette! She's been tempting me for some time.
Thank you all. This is a maroon leeke wig.
I've made a comparision to her stock wig

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/steffipusc...120374177/
it's a bit darker
[Image: 14358065114_9e7a3e85b7.jpg]

Rida!*_*

She's brand new but I was expecting there to be some wear and tear since she's been in the box quite some time buts she's perfect minus a slightly frizzy wig. So happy with her!
Aisha's home!! -^_____^-

[Image: 2uepmvo.jpg]

[Image: 25g9tgi.jpg]

I LURVE her. She feels like the Pullip I was always supposed to have. Her faceup is beautiful and her eyes are hypnotic Heart 2 It was fun deboxing her because she comes with so much stuff. A sofa - really, Jun Planning? LOL

This girl is going to have several mods - a Liv rebodying and a face matting. Her ringlets might also need attention - they've been smooshed in the box so many years they've lost their shape!

EDIT: congrats, Supernova! Wow :O Rida is gorgeous! It's always fun when a dolly arrives in even better condition than you hoped for smile
Congrats on your new classic girls, you two. Rida's always been one of my favorite stock girls, and your Nahh is adorable! I would never have thought to dress her like that, but it totally works.

I have a feeling that this thread is going to blow up after Saturday.
Both Rida and Aisha are so pretty! Congrats grin
Thank you! Haha, that sweater and bow were waiting just for her Heart
Nahh looks really sweet in that sweater! Congrats on getting her!
Thank you!! ^-^ I'm really excited about finally adding some of the classic girls to my collection.
Congrats on bringing Rida home, supernova. I'm totally biased towards Ridas--that was my first ever pulliip.

And Missy, your Aisha/Nahh is so pretty. She's on my want list for sure. Actually, she's the only pullip left on my want list. I love her stock chips.
Effie in her stock look... That wig didn't last long on her lol

[Image: 14184293460_ab7ff8403c_z.jpg]Effie pre-makeover by vampiresmama, on Flickr
(06-08-2014, 01:57 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Effie in her stock look... That wig didn't last long on her lol

[Image: 14184293460_ab7ff8403c_z.jpg]Effie pre-makeover by vampiresmama, on Flickr

Ahh! Yay another Dilettante! Congratulations!
Thanks pancake smile After seeing her in person I was sold. Shes pretty perfect :p
[Image: 14376199572_fc356e735c.jpg]Shinku♥ by whimsu (◠‿◠✿), on Flickr

I can finally mark Shinku off my list! ♥