Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on your Dilettante!
Congrats on your Shinku whimsu! smile Wow, she's really pretty with that blue wig. I tend to overlook her in her stock form.
Thanks!
I always imagined putting her in a blonde wig, but that didn't work out so well for me. Tongue
[Image: 14204772580]

My Tomoe Mami arrived! She is so adorable. I normally am one to not like Type fours, but she is the second in a row. The only type four dolls I like are Tomoe Mami, Dilettante, Neo Angelique, and Ddalgi.

Since I don't really see myself getting Neo Angelique anytime soon, I decided Tomoe mami's faceup was so similar, she could take the character I was planning for Neo Angelique. If ever miraculously obtain Neo Angelique, she will be Tomoe's twin. I have not decided on a name for her, and I don't plan to until she is done.
This girl will get; Nahh-Ato stock chips (I honestly prefer Pullip stock chips to custom), A blue Leekeworld wig, and a SBH -L white obitsu. (:
After Lusting several months/years after Jansen I finally got him! I bought him off Asashi at PUDDLE <3

He's a Blaire_Flair custom and I am sosososososooooo happy to have him grin

[Image: 14205421507_60be38aaf7_z.jpg]

[Image: 14385208124_de794ee91d_z.jpg]
Congrats on your custom doll Delightfulfreak <3
[Image: 14391696514_06503daf3e.jpg]Khun by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

*grin*
Congrats on such a dynamic beauty!
(06-11-2014, 06:58 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on such a dynamic beauty!

Thanks! I can see why you had so much fun taking pictures of your Khun when she showed up. She's amazing in her stock! That deconstructed train is so much fun.
(06-11-2014, 07:24 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2014, 06:58 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on such a dynamic beauty!

Thanks! I can see why you had so much fun taking pictures of your Khun when she showed up. She's amazing in her stock! That deconstructed train is so much fun.
She was definitely one of my favorite doll releases of last year, she's a very unique girl that stands out among all the lolita and collab releases. I look forward to seeing more owner photos of her Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Nomado, Beatrice, is finally back in one piece! She still needs a new scalp before I can get a wig on her, but! My first rebody and rechip! And I have a packet of the option hands for her so she can play her guitar. :3
Congrats Severity! I'm glad you got her back together. She look kind of cool with her head scarf smile
Congrats to everyone returning from PUDDLE with new dolls!
(06-11-2014, 06:26 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 14391696514_06503daf3e.jpg]Khun by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

*grin*
Look at the beauty! All your hard work paid off! I redressed my Nightmare Isul but didn't get any photos yet.
I want to know who is going to get Yomi's shiny black pleather, sparkly bell bottomed jumpsuit.