Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats! He's an amazing guy. Those bloodred eyes! Heart 2
Meet Kasia!

[Image: jvanderbeek-191914279.jpg]

So I had a bit of a 'duh' moment last week when I realized Monomono was a monkey and not a bear. Since monkeys are a bit of a thing at our place, click and here she is!

I think there might be a TaeYang in our future, as well... The insert with Kasia was for Shade and, well, hubs (who was watching the unboxing) is a big Sherlock Holmes fan. He also said I needed to buy more of her friends so she wouldn't be lonely. LOL
Congrats! Besides Shade, there's also Isul Light who's kind of a Shade Jr. He's closer in age and size to a Dal, if that matters to you. http://www.pullipstyle.com/pullipstyle/p...p?cPath=77&products_id=1071&osCsid=6a7cf37c673bba9c4ce351161d8f0768
Congrats on your beautiful Monomono!
Kasia looks so lovely in that dress, the colours blend perfectly with her hair. I do love Monomono so !

(09-09-2014, 12:11 PM)Olly Wrote: [ -> ]My grail boy has arrived!
[Image: 20140906_012329.jpg]
A proper unboxing will be done next weekend smile

congrats on this awesome boy. He is one of my favourite Taes.

Congrats to everyone on their new dolls. Jinxedorchid, you have some stunning beauties there and your photos are wonderful smile
Jinxedorchid: however do you manage to take any photos at all with Bengals in the house?! Do kitties get banished to another room and drive you crazy with meowing?
Aww.. my pretty romantic Alice arrived

[Image: 15287839062_05ff780de6.jpg]
Taeyang Gackt and Lyla are here!

[Image: imagejpg4_zps92fd0797.jpg]

Lyla tries to discover what happened to her family

[Image: imagejpg1_zps334e9554.jpg]

"Her only other relative, an uncle, was brained by a piece of masonry."

[Image: imagejpg2_zps7cc296ce.jpg]

(09-19-2014, 04:06 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]Jinxedorchid: however do you manage to take any photos at all with Bengals in the house?! Do kitties get banished to another room and drive you crazy with meowing?

I wait for them to take a nap. It doesn't always work, but it's the best option I've found!

(09-17-2014, 02:31 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]Jinxedorchid, you have some stunning beauties there and your photos are wonderful smile

Thank you! They're pretty patient with my lack of photography skillssmile
Congrats on Lyla and Gackt!
Lyla is adoooorable! Congrats on the new arrivals ^-^
Who wears it better? I think Shade pulls it off by a nose Tongue

[Image: jvanderbeek-130309.jpg]

He's keeping his name close to the vest for the moment, though.
Oh my gosh, I didn't know Shade actually comes with a pipe! That is too cute Tongue

What a handsome guy, and yep, he definitely wears it better!
Shade is so cute! Heart 2
I introduce to you my first doll of 2014
[Image: 15420623451_a8620a4ee0_z.jpg]My new girl~ by Chandelier~, on Flickr

Okay, so 2014 hasn't been the best dolly year for me, not only because I spent almost a year without buying new dolls Oh My but I also had to sell one of my girls (My Akemi Homura) Dead .
Anyway, I'm really happy with my new girl! I named her Eliska, she's so cute and I think it suits her perfectly yay
However I think it's important to point out a few things, she's so expensive!! Like, really? Her hair and her petticoat are a total mess! I'm definitely going to rewig her, and throw her current wig to the garbage Irritated
Congratulations! She's really pretty!
smile