Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He's so big and beautiful and shiny!! O___O

Hina, your scary new girl is just in time for Halloween smile
Thanks so much Chyntia and Missy Crane! Special 2 He's indeed very good looking, and has soft hair, too! He's now standing next to my other Taes on the shelf. :3
Natsume just arrived! Rewigged and wearing Kirakira chips grin

[Image: MPIYrzEl.png]
enofelli, I am totally digging your Natsume's hair! Just short enough, and he looks like a really cool guy smile
Aw thank you for your swert comment, beajjai!! It's a LUTS wig. I'm very happy with it. It's a little short at the back though. But you can't see if the photos are taken at the proper angles. Special 1
(10-29-2014, 06:23 PM)enofelli Wrote: [ -> ]Natsume just arrived! Rewigged and wearing Kirakira chips grin

Oh gosh he looks so good in that wig and those eyes chips are amazing!
What an amazing Natusme! He's so dreamy! Those chips are perfect. They bring out the color around his eyes.
Now I kinda want a Natsume too. Congrats, Enofelli--he is a gorgeous Tae.

So many arrivals I've missed out on!
Thanks everyone! After the rewigging and rechipping I now kinda think he looks like a member from one of those KPOP boy bands!! LMAO

I highly recommend Natsume! He comes with the prettiest stock items and very versatile outfits. Happy
(11-05-2014, 09:08 PM)enofelli Wrote: [ -> ]After the rewigging and rechipping I now kinda think he looks like a member from one of those KPOP boy bands!! LMAO

I can totally see that, especially with that eyeliner LOL
[Image: 2j34kl1.jpg]

<3 I have my Papin now~! I named her Felicity. smile
Tina arrived! I adore her! No good photos yet, just a quick cell phone snap after I deboxed and checked her over. (She's marvelous! Thank you for sending her Hina!) I will be looking for another pair of stock ears for her, because her pair are not particularly matchy in how they were made, and what little OCD I have is centered (lol) on symmetry.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...6514316578&l=22076aab45
Papin!~Heart I like the name Felicity, congrats!

And congrats on Tina Kyubi! smile Shame on the ears though Tongue
Congratulations to all of you who've got new dollies lately grin
It's nice to share the news with people who understand how fun it is to add a new member to your collection.
Two new girls arrived here today at last, thanks to Isminity & Fishy, so it was worth trudging a kilometre to the mailbox in the wind and rain and dark! (It's a kilometre. I refuse to drive Tongue )

[Image: 15254337513_009722c3bf_o.jpg]
Introducing Rosalind and Sunny (I hope Fishy doesn't mind if she gets a new identity wink )

[Image: 15686669630_e526a5d66f_o.jpg]
Rosalind has the sweetest face. Too bad her hair is a rat's nest on top. She may be a princess, but Sunsette is not at all jealous. Clearly New-Girl is not dressed for backwoods trekking, so Sunsette retains her crown as queen of adventures.

[Image: 15872007121_417c6d803d_o.jpg]
Need some modelling talent to join the crew here. I think she'll do fine.
Congrats! They're pretty!