Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everybody's new dollies are lovely!

Congrats Pullip Princess, I'm jealous, I need a Papin in my life Heart 2 lol!
Pardon the cell phone shot, but I"m happy to announce that after over six years of wanting it, I finally have the Happy Birthday Set 2 thanks to Missy_Crane. grin

[Image: 15940793662_1d11f90823.jpg]

I couldn't be happier to finally have them! Now I just have to find a place of honor for them.
My beautiful Karen & Rosalind Heart grin

[Image: 15950421016_f2bf14dd6c.jpg] [Image: 15681435128_11200e4050.jpg]
Congrats to both on your new girls. Oooh, Karen would be on my short list, I think. She has such a cute expression. Looking forward to more photos.
(11-25-2014, 04:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to all of you who've got new dollies lately grin
It's nice to share the news with people who understand how fun it is to add a new member to your collection.
Two new girls arrived here today at last, thanks to Isminity & Fishy, so it was worth trudging a kilometre to the mailbox in the wind and rain and dark! (It's a kilometre. I refuse to drive Tongue )

[Image: 15254337513_009722c3bf_o.jpg]
Introducing Rosalind and Sunny (I hope Fishy doesn't mind if she gets a new identity wink )

[Image: 15686669630_e526a5d66f_o.jpg]
Rosalind has the sweetest face. Too bad her hair is a rat's nest on top. She may be a princess, but Sunsette is not at all jealous. Clearly New-Girl is not dressed for backwoods trekking, so Sunsette retains her crown as queen of adventures.

[Image: 15872007121_417c6d803d_o.jpg]
Need some modelling talent to join the crew here. I think she'll do fine.

I don't mind Sunny getting a new personality. Her old once was actually pretty bad. ^^; I think you've improved her.

A KILOMETER?!?! Wow, and I thought going up some stairs to check the mail was tough. Rb_x. Do you live in a secret spy base hidden in an extinct volcano or something?! D:
Thank you Alliecat!! I know right she is so pretty plus I love her open mouth! grin
(12-04-2014, 10:14 AM)sakana_hime Wrote: [ -> ]Pardon the cell phone shot, but I"m happy to announce that after over six years of wanting it, I finally have the Happy Birthday Set 2 thanks to Missy_Crane. grin

[Image: 15940793662_1d11f90823.jpg]

I couldn't be happier to finally have them! Now I just have to find a place of honor for them.

Ahhh Sacagawea is so perfect <3
I was tempted to buy the set just for her, but I'd end up splitting them up which felt mean LOL LOL Will you be deboxing them?
(12-09-2014, 04:56 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]A KILOMETER?!?! Wow, and I thought going up some stairs to check the mail was tough. Rb_x. Do you live in a secret spy base hidden in an extinct volcano or something?! D:

Oh nuts. Now I'll have to kill you. Rawr!
Rural... community mailbox. Up & back is actually a short walk for me; I'd rather have a longer walk on the beach. And the traffic's annoying.
Everyone is getting Princess Rosalind lately and I am experiencing some severe envy!
[Image: 15983760081_88ceb37cdc_z.jpg]

This is Peanut Bucker she is the mascot for the convention I run. I just got her faceplate back from myufish yesterday and then put her together today. She is a custom MIO. I love how she turned out, though I am still going to tweak a few things.
(12-10-2014, 05:41 AM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh Sacagawea is so perfect <3
I was tempted to buy the set just for her, but I'd end up splitting them up which felt mean LOL LOL Will you be deboxing them?

LOL Well, they are the breakup set, so I guess it wouldn't be too awful for them to go their separate ways.

I'm not sure about deboxing them. I was planning on it, but the box is huge and awesome and in amazing condition. They look pretty impressive in it. I think I might have to though if only to wrap Sacajawea's neck in teflon tape. I don't want her to start melting herself. Haha...ah. Oh, type 2 Pullips. Dead

Congratulations to everyone else on their new dolls!
Congrats to everyone on all their new dolls!

Here's my latest gal, the lovely Favorite Ribbon.
Favorite Ribbon
Favorite Ribbon
I took a few quick photo's of my Kirsche. They're just from my phone, but I wanted to show her off!
She's with her pal, Peter Pecker; her once a man, now radioactive bird!

[Image: 15827497128_5eb9ded1b1.jpg] [Image: 15989127296_e93a9c1633.jpg]

Also, bit off topic, but I wrote a cute little short story about her that debuts her name. Not sure where to post that? Profile section? ^^ Sweatdrop
She's very cute, congrats! I think the Profile section would be perfect for the little story. Or you could start a new topic/thread in the Pullip photo gallery section.
Very nice! I love the backstory on the bird. smile

Here's my own new one, with pink AND bunnies!! smile

Ai Doll Lagrus