Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I never would have thought about getting her: but she is so sweet looking and absolutely precious! I can't wait to get more pictures of her, I think she might already be my favorite photography model doll (shh, don't tell Millie).
Thank you very much Pullip Princess! yay Veritas is a really gorgeous doll!!
I know Missy, I just drag it everywhere at the moment!! I am so happy with it! And proud of my self that I saved up for it! smile
Cosmicheart, your girls ar gorgeous! Yay for the Veritas love!! I adore my Heiwa, I just love her blue and green freckles! Heart
Wauw Chihiro, Nana-chan's eyes!! Heart Yes she will be my next doll!!
Darony is so sweet Severity! Just a shame her stock is not very usefull! Congratulations!
Nadine Heart You know I love your new babies! Happy you got a new laptop! yay
My "new" Gloomy. Bought for replacement parts (thus she is missing her arm, which went to another girl) but going to be a special project doll to make into something special and unique. Her (current) name is Random Frequent Flier Dent, because I am a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy nerd, and well... she is very Random. Thanks go to Goldenafternoon for Gloomy, and Sakana_Hime for the 2 skirts and Kitty ears that make up her wardrobe, which came in on the same day, making her randomly lucky and dressed as well. LOL

[Image: 16412859746_60b8528f94_z.jpg]Random Frequent Flyer Dent. AKA Tanpopo AKA Stumpy AKA Dal Gloomy by Kyubi09, on Flickr
Ee, cat ears! She must be a lucky neko ^^

She's very cute with odd eyes.
Love the Hitchhiker's reference! She's such a pretty girl, even with a bum arm. My Byul came with the same bum arm and once her obitsu arrives I'll at least have parts in case one of the other girls has an accident. But the temptation to built a steampunk or cyborg arm is strong.
(02-05-2015, 05:18 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Hitchhiker's reference! She's such a pretty girl, even with a bum arm. My Byul came with the same bum arm and once her obitsu arrives I'll at least have parts in case one of the other girls has an accident. But the temptation to built a steampunk or cyborg arm is strong.

I am going to obitsu Random too. (Woo! Someone else knew the reference!) Her arm went to my other Gloomy, which means she gets the upgrade in return for her sacrifice. I was actually pondering just sticking a silk flower in the little bit of her arm left, the way Finn from Adventure Time has a flower where his hand got cut off in a couple episodes. A roboarm would be cool too though. (Battle Angel Alita maybe.)
Ah! She's adorable, Kyubi!!!! x3 I love the ears and the dress! smile
There really must be a problem with Dal/Byul arms. I'm planning on hybrid-obitsuing my Dumbo body (her arm was actually unattached and broken inside her suit) but do not have that option with Tiger Lily. My mom gave her a wire peg but it's still really fragile.

I love Random and I especially love her cat eRs!
Thanks guys. The cat ears are from Dal Tina btw, but they'd be easy to make.
I think there are only a few Dal model arms that have the breakage issue. I've got hundreds of Dals and have only had the arm break a couple of times. I've not had it on my five Byuls, but I don't redress them.
Not a Pullip but I got a new Sasha kitty.
[Image: 16260266410_32c83b85a4.jpg]
Sasha's come with such elaborate, beautiful outfits.
Altough i am not so much into the animal head dolls, i must say she is gorgeous!
So much detail, not just the dress and mask, but the facial expression and structure... So decadent and superior, just wow. Congrats on getting her!
(02-04-2015, 10:24 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: [ -> ]My "new" Gloomy. Bought for replacement parts (thus she is missing her arm, which went to another girl) but going to be a special project doll to make into something special and unique. Her (current) name is Random Frequent Flier Dent, because I am a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy nerd, and well... she is very Random. Thanks go to Goldenafternoon for Gloomy, and Sakana_Hime for the 2 skirts and Kitty ears that make up her wardrobe, which came in on the same day, making her randomly lucky and dressed as well. LOL

[Image: 16412859746_60b8528f94_z.jpg]Random Frequent Flyer Dent. AKA Tanpopo AKA Stumpy AKA Dal Gloomy by Kyubi09, on Flickr

That skirt is so cute as a dress! She looks great in it. Happy I'm glad you like the items.
Here's the newest kid on my doll shelf...Isul Light. A "before" shot showing what him straight outta the box, and a shot of how he looks now...redressed & rechipped.
[Image: 16292990019_d829562e67_z.jpg]Before & After by JustLikeWasabi, on Flickr