Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raiki is STUNNING.
One of the best looks Taeyangs out there, imo.
Congrats!!
Are you planning on re-wigging him?
I'm happy I can share my first girl! She's a Pullip Banshee but once I re wigged her (I made the wig out of an actual wig I got for Halloween. I was never gonna wear it again so why not put it to good use! yayxp I re-named her Mitsaku. I like to say her mom is Kusakabe Misuzu from 11eyes because of their accidental resemblance SweatdropTongue
[Image: xshW1LjhgW]
[Image: xspycEDhvX]
[Image: zWPKtLDhnD]
[Image: zN7uQjDhoZ][Image: zLbNTeDhgt]
What happened pretty dolls!
Little Pullip are really crunchy. I love the concept of the twin, lucky * - *
The fact taeyang Rayki set of the most beautiful, congratulations.
I also Banshee Pullip and it is beautiful ^^

As for me I received yesterday my new dal Eden. This is a Frara.
[Image: 16614305441_a012c1d05a_n.jpg]
Frara is adorable in that wig!
Oh wow! Beautiful dolls, everyone! Raiki is really handsome, Chyntia, and that wig is perfect on your Frara, Ilili!

Also.... My Youtsuzu came in, along with her body! Now, I just need to wait for her wig, eyechips, and kimono to make it here, and then I'll have absolutely everything I need to turn her into Ichihara Yuuko!

[Image: Yuuko_zpsqryprgyl.jpg]

[Image: Yuuko%202_zpsfx1el9ds.jpg]

[Image: Obitsu_zpsioyozods.jpg]
Thank you very much Whimsu grin Actuallty I really like his wig! It is a little long so I might trim his fringy bit a little though! yay
Xela, your photo's are not showing sad
Ilili! Thank you very much! I love your Eden she is gorgeous!! Heart
Thank you so much Princess!! yay Your Youtsuzu is very pretty! Looking forward to see how your Ichihara turns out!! grin
(02-23-2015, 10:11 PM)Chyntia Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much Whimsu grin Actuallty I really like his wig! It is a little long so I might trim his fringy bit a little though! yay
Thank you so much Princess!! yay Your Youtsuzu is very pretty! Looking forward to see how your Ichihara turns out!! grin

No problem. :3 And Thank you, too! yay I'm debating whether or not I should just start working on her in increments or wait until I have everything I need before I start customizing her. I'm just so excited that she's here, though!
(02-24-2015, 12:03 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2015, 10:11 PM)Chyntia Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much Whimsu grin Actuallty I really like his wig! It is a little long so I might trim his fringy bit a little though! yay

No problem. :3 And Thank you, too! yay I'm debating whether or not I should just start working on her in increments or wait until I have everything I need before I start customizing her. I'm just so excited that she's here, though!

If you decide to make a custom kimono for her, this is a useful guide.
(02-24-2015, 12:53 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2015, 12:03 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]

If you decide to make a custom kimono for her, this is a useful guide.

Thank you so much, Fishy! smile I'm not very good at sewing, but this doesn't look very complicated to do, so I bookmarked that page just in case the one I got doesn't fit her. I'm preparing for the worst, since I hear it can be hard to find clothes that fit a large bust Obitsu. ^^;
Elisabeth arrived about a week ago, but I was super busy, and I really wanted have time to enjoy deboxing. I am in love with this girl. She's so intense looking, and gorgeous! Minor nitpick, her wig is a little unevenly placed on her head, but I suppose removal and repositioning shouldn't be that difficult.

You look delicious, and I am so very hungry.
Congratulations Kyubi!! She is scaringly gorgeous!! yay
My lunatic Queen Heart
[Image: 16485694738_4f789c586d_z.jpg]

I also received Classic white rabbits outfit in the mail just before the weekend! Here is my Ally showing it off!
[Image: 16647323716_387d1d05a7_z.jpg]

Group picture of my Wonderland figures!
[Image: 16487123979_2c2850ac50_z.jpg]
Ally looks so cute in that outfit!
Aww! What a lovely group. You need a Hatter, and you'll be set! (I recommend Classical MH personally.)
Thank you Jinxe! I love it on her! It suits her so well!!
I know Kyubi! I was thinking of getting him! grin or maybe just his stock as it is gorgeous!! yay

Here is a photo of my Dal Delorean in Hello Little Girls outfit! She is the last of my new dollies!! grin well for now Oh My
[Image: 16687649226_22b398acf7_z.jpg][Image: 16687649296_bf2face69a_z.jpg]