Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delorean looks very cute in Hello Little Girl's outfit.
Thank you True!! It suits her really well doesn't it?! yay
She sure does look cute in that outfit!
(03-04-2015, 10:08 PM)Chyntia Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a photo of my Dal Delorean in Hello Little Girls outfit! She is the last of my new dollies!! grin well for now Oh My
[Image: 16687649226_22b398acf7_z.jpg][Image: 16687649296_bf2face69a_z.jpg]

I go through stages with Dal... Sometimes I think "Meh, I'm a Pullip girl" -- Then I see pictures like this and it makes me want to re-dress all my Dals and stare at their adorable grumpy little faces. She's soooooo cute !! Heart
Thank you CB yay and Chihiro! I know right, I have the same, some just catch my eye and I love their adorbale grumpyness! This outfit is also a lot of fun which helps a lot!! smile
Speaking of Dals, look who just arrived !! tt

[Image: 11023245_540644832745225_1721980643_n.jpg]

Ahhhhhhhhh she's so adorable !! Her outfit is SO cute HeartHeart
(03-05-2015, 10:34 PM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Dals, look who just arrived !! tt

Ahhhhhhhhh she's so adorable !! Her outfit is SO cute HeartHeart

Oooh, she is very cute! I love her twintails (*w*) Did she come with two outfits (the one in the baggy)?
(03-06-2015, 07:55 AM)thisday Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, she is very cute! I love her twintails (*w*) Did she come with two outfits (the one in the baggy)?

Yup ! She came with an extra stock outfit smile I can't bring myself to de-box her yet so it's helpful to have the spare stock lol LOL
...she looks like a baby Shinku. smile
Congrats! How lucky to get Chanti and with a second outfit on top of that!
Wauw Chihiro! I feel like the Wicked witch at the moment! She is gorgeous!! I am so jelous!!
Congratulations on having her!! She made her way over very quickly!! Heart
Oh, Chihiro, she's so lovely~! <3 She's absolutely perfect! I'm so glad she got to you safely!
Wow, that was quick. She is pure eye candy... <3

Is there a difference between the second stock outfit and the one she is wearing?
Thanks everyone ! Heart Heart Heart

@Puppe, Nope -- they are the same outfit smile
Chanti's looking lovely, Chihiro. You've got a precious little AP family! Heart