Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you Chyntia! Heart Yes, that's Jolie stock (with a Merl hair bow). I'm planning for Maggie to be a Mori girl dressed in pinks and browns, but haven't decided on an outfit yet so put her in the Jolie stock so she wouldn't be hanging around nekkid LOL

And you're right, Raye has no lower lashes! smile
Ooh, Missy~! I love your Byul, she's such a cutie! She really looks adorable in that wig and outfit! Sailor Mars is actually really pretty, too!
Thank you PullipPrincess!! ^^ I'm really happy with her wig, For My Doll does such soft fibre and nice colours I'll never go back to buying cheap eBay wigs ever again, lol.

And yes, Sailor Mars is delightful in person! The only bad things is the pleather (and her shoes don't fit xD). I'd like to give some more of the scouts a chance now too. Maybe after seeing more owner photos Heart
It took ages and ages but the two girls I had on order finally arrived one after the other. One of them though, really takes my breath away even in her stock!

[Image: 16345192383_880036c586.jpg]

Dawn by Another Banana, on Flickr

My Eos (who I will call Dawn), what a beauty.
Eos is one of the prettiest Pullips ever, congrats.
(03-29-2015, 10:38 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Eos is one of the prettiest Pullips ever, congrats.

She really is stunning, thank you.
Dawn is gorgeous Melonbread!! Congratulations Heart
Here is my newest girl, Moon Diamond. This is a good before picture as she's going to be my first slight customizing project. smile

[Image: 2ew2zgn.jpg]
She's very cute, Sev. Which Pullip is she?

Melonbread - stunning picture of a stunning girl! Eos is such a special pullip, I wish she wasn't limited so more collectors could have her and share photos of her.
Missy, she's a Lan Ake smile
Your Eos is so gorgeous, melonbread! Beautiful picture of her, too. smile Severity, I absolutely love that dress you've got on your girl! She looks adorable and so sweet! :3
Thank you Princess! She is having fun pretending to be human while I assemble the things I need to modify her into a Siamese cat-girl grin
Thank you missy, Cynthia and pullipprincess! She's quickly become ofavourite one of my favourite stock girls. Such attitude and sooooo photogenic!
Ahhh Eos. She's an absolute beauty smile @melonbread, your photo makes me miss my Eos !

My lolita "haul" arrived today XD XD XD

[Image: 11143050_1420515751596802_2047056050_n.jpg]

I forgot to include my Innocent World umbrella/coat outfit in the pic Sweatdrop I'm excited as I only need Dal Heart Macaron and my AP collection is complete ! (I hope...? I'm not a fan of the AP releases this month thankfully) She's just so expensive at the moment due to the £/$ nonsense upside down Also, why does my black sugary carnival outfit have an extra little bow ?! I can't for the life of me find out where it goes o.o
(04-08-2015, 02:00 AM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]My lolita "haul" arrived today XD XD XD

[Image: 11143050_1420515751596802_2047056050_n.jpg]

I forgot to include my Innocent World umbrella/coat outfit in the pic Sweatdrop I'm excited as I only need Dal Heart Macaron and my AP collection is complete ! (I hope...? I'm not a fan of the AP releases this month thankfully) She's just so expensive at the moment due to the £/$ nonsense upside down Also, why does my black sugary carnival outfit have an extra little bow ?! I can't for the life of me find out where it goes o.o

Wow that is a mega Lolita haul! Congratulations. Maybe the bow is meant to go on the back of the dress at the waist?