Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratz on all the new dollies yay
Your Noir looks gorgeous Nova! even though she is a Regen, as long as she brought back your love for pullips it doesn't matter who she is!! yay
My newest Pullip to my doll family: Retro-Memory Nella
I finally got her out of the box and started posing her for photos.

#Pullip #fashion
#Pullip #retromemory #Nella comes to meet the head lady; Clara #neoangelique #doll in #Jdoll costume. #roleplay They contrast eachother's hair so well.
A couple birthday gifts I got. Not quite pullips, but in the same family. :-3

Sorc is the assistant, and Pippin's a Magician/Mentalist

How alluring!

Look deep into my eyes....

Does anyone know if you can open up their heads to change or move eyes?
Congrats! I kept my Pippin, even if other dolls are getting her princely suit. And I had to get another Sorc, because I missed the first one after I sold her.

I'm guessing their heads are the same a J-Dolls. They have a couple of pegs on one half of the head that fit into holes in the other half and it's glued, too. With a J-Doll, you can get away with peeling back the wig and taking an exacto or blade cutter of some type, start cutting through the seam at the top of the head. The wig will hide any damage you might do. But these two don't have anything to cover any oopsies. Even so, I really, really want to rebody Sorc.
(05-03-2015, 12:19 PM)Kyubi09 Wrote: [ -> ]Look deep into my eyes....

OK, it's late... and with that text right above the top of the photo, I read "look deep into my ears..." LOL
Happy Birthday. They certainly do look like a pair of old-time magic performers.
@Kyubi09 I love these! What kind of dolls are they? smile
@CornflowerBlue Please let me know, if you do. I'm curious to know. I'd like the ability to change out eyes at least. I think maybe getting some appropriately sides wigs, maybe with some ear hole modifications might work too.

@Allicat It's ok. He probably wouldn't complain about an earmite inspection either. LOL

@Jencut These are Sasha Dolls also from Groove. I've been completely sold on concept with these 2, and now I want the rest. (The ability to angle the head, and the fact that they are not top heavy really helps to pose them too.) Sadly the most amazing one (Lumina) is sold out.
(05-03-2015, 02:48 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! I kept my Pippin, even if other dolls are getting her princely suit. And I had to get another Sorc, because I missed the first one after I sold her.

I'm guessing their heads are the same a J-Dolls. They have a couple of pegs on one half of the head that fit into holes in the other half and it's glued, too. With a J-Doll, you can get away with peeling back the wig and taking an exacto or blade cutter of some type, start cutting through the seam at the top of the head. The wig will hide any damage you might do. But these two don't have anything to cover any oopsies. Even so, I really, really want to rebody Sorc.

Perhaps using one of those little wire-like cutters that people use in jewelry-making classes at colleges might work? They're VERY thin, and really precise.
My newest girl smile

[Image: PN1_zpstyjyxqxc.jpg]

[Image: PN2_zpszfbzpmoh.jpg]
Congrats! I can't tell which Pullip she is, other than she's not Kiyomi, but she looks cute in her stock.
@Cornflower -Thanks she's a Pere Noel smile
Lovely! Those pastels are so cute! smile
@fishy - thanks! You'll see I went for your gorgeous blue chips in the end because they match her hair. I've got big plans for the others too though, thanks so much again smile
She's lovely, her sweet faceup really accommodates the blue eyes and hair Heart 2
Original Moon
[Image: 17187609107_f9900a4cfa_z.jpg]