Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ADORABLE ^w^

Is that the Jouet who was living with me, was bought by True and went to PUDDLE raffle?? If so I'm so glad her travels ended in an awesome home!
Thanks everyone :3

And yes, Missy, that is the Jouet!! There was a step in between where I was saving up to buy her from you and then she was sold and I was sad but it all turned out great! grin
It sure did, that's wonderful! She must've been destined for you Sev grin
The two of you look really cute dressed alike, Sev!

FYI to anyone interested in the Dal size glasses: True found them at Hobby Lobby. I had something to return to mine, so I checked and sure enough I found 2 pairs. There's also a larger size that if you carefully stretch the arms, will fit a Pullip. Hurray for a source for cheap glasses!

Edit: Cute, rimless glasses here: http://shop.hobbylobby.com/crafts-hobbie...%20Glasses
Dal size are the 2 1/4" size and the other pair that I bought are the 2 3/4" size. Not sure if the third size would work for Taeyang.
Ha, it's funny how that worked out with Jouet.
My new girls that I bought from Jencut recently. Frost, Pere Noel and Summer, Marie Antoinette. smile

[Image: 18159210164_bda510e6db.jpg]
Oh they are just so pretty!!! And I love how you have dressed them too!
oeh wauw 2 lovely ladies Martah! They really look like sisters Heart
Martha, congrats on your two new lovely girls! They look so sweet.

Glad you won Jouet, Severity. It was meant to be.
They are both looking lovely, Martah Heart
Thank you everyone! smile
I actually went two months without a Pullip related purchase :O

I still didn't buy a Pullip though LOL
[Image: 18969364655_9e7deeae8c.jpg]
I have a new j-doll! Thank you to DeLightfulfreak for her head and hat, and dms_a_jem for her body. I had to take an exacto-knife to her head seam to pop it open in order to repair the slot the neck peg sits in, but thankfully the damage I had to do to her wasn't too bad, and is covered up by her wig. I was lucky to find a small porcelain doll at the secondhand shop to get her wig, white dress, and pants from. Still thinking of a name for her.

NewJdoll_4 NewJdoll_1

She's actually standing all on her own in these 2 pictures:
NewJdoll_3 NewJdoll_2
Olly she is super cute I love her outfits smile
Oh, Martah~! :O <3 They're gorgeous! You really made them look so lovely!

Hina Ichigo, you're so lucky you got two adorable girls! yay I think Princess Pinky and Princess Minty are just so sweet, and I think Minty has to be one of the cutest Byuls ever. smile

Olly, your new girl is so stylish! She's really pretty. :3