Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those eyes! Rb_bigO

So pretty!
Thank you! Heart deboxing thread just gone up. Warning - I was feeling a bit camera-happy Sweatdrop
Look who's been waiting for me all weekend!

[Image: 10933189804_805b4680de.jpg]
Nightmare Yomi by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

I'll be putting up a post later with more, and better pictures, but... SQUEE!!
squee!
(11-14-2013, 10:42 PM)supernova Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 10853003505_166e0e4f84.jpg]

Hitsugi is finally home! grin

Oh, my heart throb. He's incredible!

Isul is gorgeous too, but when is he not?
Even though he's been here ever since the 8th, it was only a few days ago I unboxed him. I rechipped him but leave everything else stock.

Ruka collage
Congrats! He's truly drool worthy! I wish Groove would make a regular release on this order.
SSSSSSSQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............*melts into a puddle of goopy goo*
Wooooow. That Tae... he makes me want to be a Pullip for a night. Wink wink. yay
Oh my gosh, Kira. That is one incredibly handsome Tae. Absolutely breathtaking!!! And VERY photogenic...he knows how gorgeous he is! LOL
SQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *sucks in a breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *collapses into a puddle of goo*

[Image: DSCN1476_zps18a0094c.jpg]
Congrats--glad he made it home safely! smile
*leans over Fishie... kicks...* is she still alive?
Congrats on your Hitsugi fishie! He's officially my favourite taeyang!

(I'm so terrified of that hoop lip ring breaking though! He fell the other day face first! But luckily was not hurt! I would cry like a baby if he got hurt! x.x)
lol i'm alive lol

yeah, mine got a tad smooshed in box on his way here and has some plastic stress/hairline fractures in the lip plastic retaining his piercing ... i'm researching to try and figure what, if anything, i can do to prevent further damage *covers face*

and yeah he is so amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!!!