Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love her hair color, too.
Marilyn and Nurse Joy belong to the prettiest mini Pullips, imho smile
Stop the nonsense….Life and tart have the same value… Just chop off the head…Feel Like So.

She's bonkers, I didn't have a choice in the matter of acquisition… Sweatdrop Here's my new girl Lunasol:

[Image: Lunatic-Queen-RFB01.jpg]

Her stock looks neat in photographs, but she's the biggest pain in the @ss to dress and undress that I've encountered so far. frown
Not that I care. She has personality, right love those eyechips!
Congrats! She has interesting stock, but yes, it's a pain.
congratulations everyone smile

Marilyn, LQ is stunning isn't she Heart 2
Ok so Lyla won't photograph well but surprisingly Akemi did and so did Blue Alice.
[Image: IMG_20151119_145328.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20151119_145205.jpg]
Congrats! They're both lovely. I'm afraid Akemi is going to sell out for good before I ever get around to her.
Oh they are super cute congratulations!
I tried to customize a little Dal Nadeshiko and due to my monstrous strength and persistence I sanded down her little nose and lips. Fishy recommended myufish and I thought maybe now that her face is pretty much flat why not make her face more cat-like smile myufish said that can be done. but I was not expecting this amazing face. I love her so much now! she even made her cat ears! so I need recommendations for 1) a body 2) wig. if you have time I would be so grateful.

Before
[Image: 21041155390_bab181ae67_m.jpg]Comparison of untouched little dal and ruined little dal by goche moche, on Flickr

After Myufish's face up smile
[Image: 23188077061_fa1a38bc35_m.jpg]Little dal into little kitty dal smile by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 22856388050_73dfda87e0_m.jpg]Little dal into little kitty dal smile by goche moche, on Flickr
Perhaps a white wig and a body that can fit her old stock for a bake-neko look? :?

Something like this might work: http://www.mimiwoo.com/product_info.php?cPath=374_376&products_id=10786
(11-21-2015, 04:38 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a white wig and a body that can fit her old stock for a bake-neko look? :?

Something like this might work: http://www.mimiwoo.com/product_info.php?cPath=374_376&products_id=10786

That is a good idea smile time to shop smile
She's so unique! I love her alot!
(11-21-2015, 04:51 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: [ -> ]She's so unique! I love her alot!

Thank you smile
[Image: 23233533895_6dfeec897d_z.jpg]
Isul Akira Shiraishi has arrived along with Anniversary Jouet and Lyla
He's very cute! And brown.
(11-20-2015, 06:04 AM)Summer Skye Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so Lyla won't photograph well but surprisingly Akemi did and so did Blue Alice.
[Image: IMG_20151119_145328.jpg]

I never realised how beautiful Akemi's face up is! Pity that she's not my kinda girl tho :/