Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-03-2015, 06:22 PM)kovertkat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015, 07:55 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Dolly mail day!!!
What is that Pullip?

The Pullip is Alura. Hina did a wonderful write-up here: http://pullipsandjunk.com/2015/11/04/dol...p-alura-2/
[/quote]

She is super beautiful!!!! I am so jealous. Where did you find her?
(12-04-2015, 09:52 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]She is beautiful smile congrats Marilyn smile her eyes look very pretty

Thank you! I think she's going to be fun.

(12-04-2015, 10:38 AM)kovertkat Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The Pullip is Alura. Hina did a wonderful write-up here: http://pullipsandjunk.com/2015/11/04/dol...p-alura-2/

She is super beautiful!!!! I am so jealous. Where did you find her?

For a short time she was available from Pullipstyle and JPGroove. She sold out pretty quickly, I think mostly because of Hina's review.

If you like Alura, she's essentially a re-wigged, re-chipped Seila or Laura, both of whom are still available, and half of her wardrobe was raided from Stica, also still available.
Taeyang Butler is here!!! His pouf is unraveling a little and his body is squeaky but I love him (it's the eyes lol). Not sure what to name him; he kind of reminds me of a certain Anne Rice vampire though.

[Image: 67eeBG]
(12-11-2015, 04:22 AM)kovertkat Wrote: [ -> ]Taeyang Butler is here!!!

Congrats! Strangely, I can't see him here on the forum, but if I copy and paste the link I can view him on Flickr just fine. Hmm…?
(12-11-2015, 04:52 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]

Congrats! Strangely, I can't see him here on the forum, but if I copy and paste the link I can view him on Flickr just fine. Hmm…?

Bbcode isn't available under the photo sharing options for this user. sad

Here's the photo:

Handsome fellow! wink
(12-11-2015, 05:01 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's the photo:

Handsome fellow! wink
Thank you! I'm still learning Flickr so thank you for putting the photo up for me!!!
(12-11-2015, 05:12 AM)kovertkat Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2015, 05:01 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's the photo:

Handsome fellow! wink
Thank you! I'm still learning Flickr so thank you for putting the photo up for me!!!

No problem! The Flickr App is kind of troublesome for posting links (it won't show the photos) so you have to go to the website and set it to Desktop View on your phone's browser to get the code. ^^ (You'll also need to enable BBCode under your sharing options; it wouldn't show for me so I just manually bypassed it by copying the embedded photo's location...)

Ordinarily there's a little arrow pointing to the right beneath a photo on Flickr's non-mobile view and you can click that to get at the sharing/embedding codes; bbcode is the one that works for forums and the best size to pick is where the longest side is only 500px. The arrow may already show for you when you're logged in even if it doesn't for us; I'm not sure how that works exactly.
He looks amazing. <3 Of course my favorite doll I own is my Butler, so I have a bit of a weakness for Butler. Congrats on getting him!
[Image: Tp3bCRC.jpg]
After a difficult weekend, receiving them in the mail cheered me up a bit smile
My two dream girls - Veritas & Youtsuzu! And impulse bought Addy & Ala cuz they were cheap >.<
(12-14-2015, 08:50 PM)rachelwxyan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Tp3bCRC.jpg]
My two dream girls - Veritas & Youtsuzu! And impulse bought Addy & Ala cuz they were cheap >.<

Congrats on four pretty girls smile dolls are perfect remedies for tough times smile
(12-11-2015, 05:36 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]No problem! The Flickr App is kind of troublesome for posting links (it won't show the photos) so you have to go to the website and set it to Desktop View on your phone's browser to get the code. ^^ (You'll also need to enable BBCode under your sharing options; it wouldn't show for me so I just manually bypassed it by copying the embedded photo's location...)

Ordinarily there's a little arrow pointing to the right beneath a photo on Flickr's non-mobile view and you can click that to get at the sharing/embedding codes; bbcode is the one that works for forums and the best size to pick is where the longest side is only 500px. The arrow may already show for you when you're logged in even if it doesn't for us; I'm not sure how that works exactly.
Thank you so so much for explaining this to me. I haven't been keeping up with new technology because I haven't had a need for it. I was trying to do it all on my iPad lol.

@deadlynova He is super awesome and I find myself staring at him all the time lol. I am really glad I have him.

(12-14-2015, 08:50 PM)rachelwxyan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Tp3bCRC.jpg]

They are all super beautiful!!! I'm glad they came and cheered you up.
Congrats on the new arrivals everyone!
[Image: 2hduy5w.jpg]

I didn't think I liked Sith. And yet, when I saw him at Tuesday Morning he had to come home with me, so I got him for myself as a Christmas present. This is Jace, short for Jacen. (Yet another terrible pun name- he's named after Jacen Solo from the Star Wars expanded universe, who was in fact a Sith Lord.) Marty is veeeery excited to meet our new friend. He's currently wearing girl clothes so he's looking forward to when I get the chance to make him some of his own, as well as a new wig, but for now he's just happy to be here.
Congratulations everybody on your new Christmas dollies!
Greys, I really like such roundabout complicated puns smile Marty looks quite smitten.
(12-17-2015, 01:41 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think I liked Sith. And yet, when I saw him at Tuesday Morning he had to come home with me, so I got him for myself as a Christmas present. This is Jace, short for Jacen. (Yet another terrible pun name- he's named after Jacen Solo from the Star Wars expanded universe, who was in fact a Sith Lord.) Marty is veeeery excited to meet our new friend. He's currently wearing girl clothes so he's looking forward to when I get the chance to make him some of his own, as well as a new wig, but for now he's just happy to be here.

She's so happy and he's so grumpy… it's so cute! I'm not a Star Wars addict but the Sith-Jace-Jacen-Sith connection appeals to my inner geek. Congrats on the new boy!