Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Pullip princess , she is very cute. I didn't realize she had freckles smile how adorable smile
Thank you PullipPrincess! I agree with the thing about Minis. Also, it's great that your husband has Rhiannon and shares your hobby with you!

Meg is so cute!! I always thought she was cute and knew she had freckles, but I hadn't ever seen close up pictures of her that showed how cute her freckles really are. Congratulations! <3
I was a bit naughty and got 4 dolls smile)) apparently Alura briefly was available on groove but I missed her this time sad But I am very happy with all my new dolls. Of course now I am running out off space smile

[Image: 23952443985_a3c681a735_n.jpg]Merry Christmas and happy Holidays by goche moche, on Flickr

Fairy Lumiere is just magical. I love him so much! I havent named him yet. his stock is so well made. His lavender blouse is divine

[Image: 23617796469_06871c85ae_n.jpg]Alice is out of the box smile happy to be home smile by goche moche, on Flickr

I wanted Alice for a while. I actually like all of the Alice series. But I think for now she is my fav smile

[Image: 23684328419_9d71e4d491_n.jpg]Prince Ramiro by goche moche, on Flickr
I guess I like to keep some sort of female to male ratio constant in my collection. so I got ramiro. he is very handsome but I am surprised how bad his wig is. I welcome any suggestions. But his stock clothes are gorgeous!!

[Image: 23944008692_e16ac2ccbe_n.jpg]Red Bloody Hood by goche moche, on Flickr
Last but not least Bloody Red Hood. I am so in love with her. I admire every bit of design decision her creators made. she is beautiful.
thank you for looking
*yippee* the forum is working again and I love your Christmas presents! Lucky you getting FOUR dolls! Hehehehehee what fun and how lovely to see them by the Christmas tree too!
They are beautiful. smile
MY DEARMINE PICASSO BEAN BJD DOLL IS HERE! !!!!! !! ^__^

[Image: 23810764691_12c6e726a7.jpg]

Finally...
(12-31-2015, 01:59 AM)Little mouse Wrote: [ -> ]*yippee* the forum is working again and I love your Christmas presents! Lucky you getting FOUR dolls! Hehehehehee what fun and how lovely to see them by the Christmas tree too!

Thank you smile two of them are I got bad news and I deal with sadness by online shopping dolls smile)) Christmas tree is the best background in my house. It is very dark in my living room
Also the Liccarize Saint Tail, for Christmas...

[Image: 23889943276_28cc4c434d.jpg]Liccarize Saint Tail (Meimi Haneoka) by fishy+, on Flickr
(12-31-2015, 02:51 AM)martah Wrote: [ -> ]They are beautiful. smile

Thank you smile

(12-31-2015, 04:21 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Also the Liccarize Saint Tail, for Christmas...

[Image: 23889943276_28cc4c434d.jpg]Liccarize Saint Tail (Meimi Haneoka) by fishy+, on Flickr

They are super cute but I am too weak for the kitty cat smile so cute !
(12-21-2015, 03:46 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Pullip princess , she is very cute. I didn't realize she had freckles smile how adorable smile

(12-21-2015, 03:57 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you PullipPrincess! I agree with the thing about Minis. Also, it's great that your husband has Rhiannon and shares your hobby with you!

Meg is so cute!! I always thought she was cute and knew she had freckles, but I hadn't ever seen close up pictures of her that showed how cute her freckles really are. Congratulations! <3

Thank you both so much. smile And you're welcome DeadlyNova! ^.^ Lols! It really is nice that my husband has his own small collection! smile I can't wait to see it grow even more. I know he also really wants Sakura Miku and Nella Retro Memory.

And yes, Meg really is! <3 I love her freckles too, and she really has a very sweet face. yay

Ahh~! All of you got such cute dollies! *_* I love them all!

I, too, got more dolls for Christmas! I ended up getting two from my husband and one from my brother!

[Image: New%20Girls_zpsswkaqzzq.jpg]

[Image: Miyuki_zpssryrc61r.jpg]

[Image: Byul%20Clorinda_zpsfkk2wxba.jpg]

[Image: Victoria%202_zpswebjpjbr.jpg]

Nana-Chan (Miyuki) and Clorinda (Priscilla aka Prissy) were the ones my husband got for me, and Lunatic Queen (Victoria) was the one from my brother. :3

And my father-in-law gave me a gift card with a very generous amount on it, so I ended up using it to get a doll that I've had my eye on for the past couple of months.... Mami Tomoe!

[Image: Mami%20Tomoe%20closeup%20in%20box_zpsla9yeb9x.jpg]

[Image: Mami%20Tomoe%20In%20Box_zpsp0gvqslw.jpg]
congratulations EVERYONE !!! Beautiful new additions to families everywhere Heart 2

fishy, your Dearmine kitty is gorgeous smile I have been desperately wanting OLive and Bun Bun ever since I discovered their site. Their dolls are quite unique I think & not badly priced. I would kill for one of the msd sized girls but I know me, that won't happen.
I will enjoy photos of your Sweet instead smile
Congrats Pullipprincess smile they are all beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing new photos from your with you new girls
Congratulations everybody! It's kind of neat to see so many dolls welcomed into new homes in so many different places, bringing much happiness smile
Also funny how the "headcount" threads are very busy right now.
Hope everyone will share lots of photos of their new additions.
Congratulations from me too! What a lovely Christmas you all had!
Perfect dolly holidays PullipPrincess! smile