Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-31-2015, 08:46 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Pullipprincess smile they are all beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing new photos from your with you new girls

(12-31-2015, 10:31 AM)martah Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect dolly holidays PullipPrincess! smile

Thank you, Offgenemi and Martah! <3 It really was a wonderful dolly Christmas for me, and I feel so lucky. yay And I definitely can't wait to take more photos of them! I keep thinking of ideas for them! Happy
The PrettyTiny Film Company & Modelling Studio has another mini member... Thanks to Offgenemi's eBay-split-coordination, Mini Miki arrived yesterday. Her hair's a bit of a wreck, but it does fit in with the somewhat rough-&-tumble gang we have here.
Can't resist a poor played-with eBay dolly in need of a home LOL

[Image: 24230173070_0fc0197846_o.jpg]
What I saw when I opened the box. Lookit how cute this is!

Someone must have tipped Miki off about all the supermodels in the house, because this one brought her own stars smile

[Image: 24443365251_33a88bca93_o.jpg]
She is so so cute!! I love your gang!!
Miki is one of the cutest minis! I wish they made her as a big Pullip too.
(01-22-2016, 08:43 AM)martah Wrote: [ -> ]Miki is one of the cutest minis! I wish they made her as a big Pullip too.

There are so many great minis..! >u<

I'm still wanting a full-sized Little Pullip Aquarius and Little Dal Pisces. (I have them both as minis, but they'd be sooo cute in full-size...)
Yay for your new little addition! I can't wait for her first official photo shoot smile
she is beautiful - congrats Allie smile I'm hoping my wee one arrives today!
Hahhahha she brought her own star. Yes girls don't slack Miki will shine when her hair is fixed smile
I kind of fell in love with her that Miki on Amazon is winking at me wink
[Image: 23894976964_52b56d1512.jpg]

My fox-thing-that-I'm-not-sure-what-it's-called came today! smile Now my Dearmine Picasso Bean Sweet can have a baby!! smile They're soooo cute! >u<
Congrats on Little Miki, Alliecat! She's a cutie.

Fishy, those two look like they were made to go together!
(01-22-2016, 02:42 PM)Goppyshothe Wrote: [ -> ]...
North Arican dancing styles chin the underarm turns where eh one of the partners can deth from one added and dance starkly.

You see, this is why North African dances haven't caught on internationally yet, Mr. Spambot. Dances are unpopular when one of the steps is the death of one of the two dancers by cracking their neck down to under their armpit. And dancing "starkly" is frowned upon here. XD

((Where do they get this drivel? '__' ))
Thank you everybody! grin
fishy, congrats on your fox-thing-that-you're-not-sure-what-it's-called LOL They are colour-coordinated enough to look like family!

(01-22-2016, 03:24 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2016, 02:42 PM)Goppyshothe Wrote: [ -> ]...
North Arican dancing styles chin the underarm turns where eh one of the partners can deth from one added and dance starkly.
You see, this is why North African dances haven't caught on internationally yet, Mr. Spambot. Dances are unpopular when one of the steps is the death of one of the two dancers by cracking their neck down to under their armpit. And dancing "starkly" is frowned upon here. XD
((Where do they get this drivel? '__' ))

Heh. You did much better than me at interpreting. I would like to see the spam-algorithm (spamgorithm?) that generates this stuff. Sometimes I wish I could write like this, just for fun.
And no, I don't think big bears are going to take over outer space, but some Mini Pullips are working on taking over the world LOL
Your little fox is adorable fishy!
Rue de Belleville arrived this week. She came from Pullip Style to make up for poor Andrassy's mildewed state and icky foot. Just a quickie snapshot; more pix to come.
Lookit her gorgeous little shoes! Aaanndd... without the plastic wrap on her feet, they Drop. Right. Off. -- can't do a thing with them besides display. I wonder if a little Scotch tape inside is safe for the plastic...?
I think I'll call her Isabelle.

[Image: 24239292763_7ed8cde3b4_o.jpg]
Woah shes stunning!!! I love her outfit!