Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isabelle is beautiful smile congrats . Mariya' stock shoes also fall off. I think people here were using double sided tape ?
My only J doll, same thing. Shoes on shelf next to her.
Putting socks or tights on dolls can sometimes make big shoes fit better.
I finally took Sith out of his box and into a new outfit! He is the sweetest, moodiest little gothic aristocrat. He reminds me of Ciel Phantomhive or Kanato Sakamaki Heart

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsgs6qm5de.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg4_zpswal3xtiy.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg3_zpsaoqnyss8.jpg]
He looks gorgeous in this outfit and I love his bear smile you did a great job in redressing him. This should have been his stock smile
I love Sith, he's so colorful! And yet he looks perfectly attired in black and white, too.
[Image: 25478165676_94eac20e1e.jpg]She is here! Sample sale Alura came home by goche moche, on Flickr

She is here smile you guys know how tickled pink I am smile
She is gorgeous!!! Lucky you!
(02-29-2016, 11:22 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: [ -> ]I finally took Sith out of his box and into a new outfit! He is the sweetest, moodiest little gothic aristocrat. He reminds me of Ciel Phantomhive or Kanato Sakamaki Heart

I love that his hair looks so green against the red fabric behind him. He's a handsome boy.

(03-05-2016, 05:24 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]She is here smile you guys know how tickled pink I am smile

How cute! It's great to see a little goth girl enjoying some sun. Congrats on her!
(03-05-2016, 07:42 AM)Little mouse Wrote: [ -> ]She is gorgeous!!! Lucky you!

Thank you smile I feel lucky smile

(03-05-2016, 08:09 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]How cute! It's great to see a little goth girl enjoying some sun. Congrats on her!
Thank you smile I thought about the same thing smile) good thing is my house doesn't take any natural light so she will be happier indoors maybe smile I also have two cats for her to tame
Congrats on Alura!
Thank you smile
My Hen-Nako! She didn't wait in line with me for the Seattle Hello Kitty Hungry Hunt, but insisted on showing off the cupcake and pin anyways.

[Image: image_zpsxmz6u5it.jpeg]
she is very cute! that cupcake looks yummy , hope she shared smile
What a cutie! Congrats!