Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Meet Anya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anya was formerly Monique Magnifique (authentic, not fake) who has been transformed into a little waif. I have finally finished her face and eyes, but I am still working on her little outfit. She will be adopted out when I am finished. smile

[Image: 10952391956_8a0ba067e5.jpg]
Almost Finished by KerriaRosette.com, on Flickr

[Image: 10952484974_63fcf4f84c.jpg]
Meet Anya by KerriaRosette.com, on Flickr

[Image: 10952485394_720d6d5e9f.jpg]
Anya's Sad Face by KerriaRosette.com, on Flickr
aww she is very cute smile
She's lovely, she reminds me of a street urchin a la My Fair Lady smile
She is so sweet. Her eyes are perfect, I love the color, and I love that she has eyebrows.
Thank you everyone! I just added more photos of her on Flickr because I added a mob cap for her and socks. She is nearly finished! grin
Aww she's so cute. I want to give her a shilling and some bread when I look at her. ;P
(11-21-2013, 02:04 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Aww she's so cute. I want to give her a shilling and some bread when I look at her. ;P

Then I have accomplished my job! That's the look I was going for! Thank you! smile
I don't even love Blythes too much, but ohmigosh I just want to hug her and squeeze her and love her and she shall be mine, she shall be my squishy congratulate you on that beautiful faceup! xD

I can't believe the customisation talent I've seen since joining here, it's truly amazingl! o.O
(11-25-2013, 08:25 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even love Blythes too much, but ohmigosh I just want to hug her and squeeze her and love her and she shall be mine, she shall be my squishy congratulate you on that beautiful faceup! xD

I can't believe the customisation talent I've seen since joining here, it's truly amazingl! o.O

Thank you! I originally didn't care much for Blythes either until I saw their potential when changing their faces. Now I love them! smile
She is super cute! smile
Good job, I love her sad look.
(11-26-2013, 05:16 AM)whimsu Wrote: [ -> ]She is super cute! smile
Good job, I love her sad look.

Thanks so much! smile