Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New MH doll: Jane Boolittle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you guys seen the new MH doll, Jane Boolittle, who comes with a PET SLOTH?!?!

[Image: pTRU1-17133641dt.jpg]

(edited because the photo wasn't working)
I've seen her around on the internet, she's actually out in stores now. :3
I know -- I just saw a blog post about her. I haven't seen her in a store yet but ZOMG she comes with a sloth AKA THE BEST PET ACCESSORY EVAR.
I want her because my name is Jane. And I've seen sloths in the wild in Brazil!
She has a Dal style frowny face!
Ooh, I haven't seen her yet.
I love sloths, that pet is pretty cute. xD
I'm not too big of a fan of her however. It seems to be that way with me with a lot of the recent MH releases.
I've got her! She has been showing up at my local TRU for a couple of weeks now. Although stylistically she is not my favorite doll, I feel a queer bit of affection for her as upon reading the back of the box I found out that she too gets panic attacks and upon further investigation she also can't cook so she's just like me LOL
[Image: 10916674635_c8c82d10de.jpg]
(12-07-2013, 01:52 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She has a Dal style frowny face!
Another reason to be drawn to her!
The fact that she has different shoes annoys me - yes she has a cute face but eh
(12-08-2013, 02:22 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that she has different shoes annoys me

Hehe, then you must really dislike Mao's stock, eh? wink
Probably why I got mine nude when I did have one :p
I dont like her new face design, too much like their Ever After High doll designs.
Blech! Tongue
I love this girl!! I don't collect Monster High, but she sure makes me want to! Happy

Toybox Philosopher has a lovely review of this girl up over on her blog: http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2013/12...ittle.html
I love my Jane! She's one of my top five ghouls (and the one I'm most likely to sneak into my bag and take pictures with. I had way too much fun doing a pic series with her at the laundromat! I'll post it if anyone's interested. Jane also came with me on my last solo bus trip to and from Michigan to visit my bestie at Thanksgiving. Where I then bought a Clawdeen at Meijer to keep her company. I love sneaking around and taking dolly photographs, much to the embarrassment of my family/friends! It's so fun though! But yes, Jane is my social anxiety buddy and often comes along on my purse when I'm stepping out of my comfort zone. smile
Dawww I really love jane, I like how unique her face mold is compared to most other dolls, and her skin color is so gorgeous ♥
Pages: 1 2