Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Severity's Feedback Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My thread for feedback!Happy

--Severity
+1 as a buyer!

Severity bought a wig from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer!

Bought a wig and hat from me. Thank you so much! Super friendly and prompt payment. Thanks again! smile
+1 as a buyer.
Fast payment and good communication. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer! Severity entered into a hold agreement with me to purchase my Naomi. Not only did she uphold her end of the hold agreement, but even contacted me about ending it early and paid promptly. Fantastic, responsible buyer! I'd love to work with you again, Severity!
+1 for helping me out with Pokemon Heart Gold. My son desperately wanted this game and I couldn't find it anywhere. Severity kindly offered to send her copy, and for that, I'm truly grateful. You have made my kiddo so happy.

^__^
+1 as a buyer. She bought some stock from me and was very prompt + easy to work with. smile
+1 as buyer! Thanks again smile
+1 as a buyer! Thank you for the pleasant discussion and transaction, and for giving Nomado the home she deserves smile
+1 as a buyer of a doll - thanks!
+1 buyer

Severity commissioned me to make her a Taeyang sweater for her mother smile I was super happy to do so because she's a great person in general, and a great customer to boot. Communication was friendly and quick, she knew what she wanted, and was fast on the payment. I would love to work for her again!
+2 for a wonderful buyer! Was a joy to work with when purchasing an Isul and a lop-sided plush puppy from me, glad they worked out! Lovely communicator, would absolutely work with again!
+1 as a buyer. Bought a custom doll from me and was very nice. smile
+1 as a buyer. Bought a Byul from me and was very easy to work with. smile Thank you!! smile
1+ for seller

I bought Lilith from Severity and she came fast! I love her so much! Thank you!!
Pages: 1 2