Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little Sunday afternoon love with my Daphne. I am wowed by her dress from Dollily Studios on esty.
[Image: 3326yp2.jpg]
Lovely photos, everyone. <3

Alliecat, I actually made a noise out loud when I saw your photos. ADORABLE. <3 That tiny bike is so cute and her OUTFIT is precious!!! I love it.

That is a very nice dress, renlee! <3 I love how it looks with her blue leggings!

In a couple of weeks my very first Pullip will have been with me for nine years. <3

[Image: 32484507580_7fe35581c1_z.jpg]Nine! by Haley, on Flickr
I love seeing everyone's photos!

Lejays17, Maddie's new outfit looks great!

Renlee, what a pretty dress for a pretty girl!

And congrats, Nova! I am loving all her pink!
Thanks, DN Heart It's a Petite Blythe outfit. Several of the minis have enjoyed wearing it.
Happy dollyversary -- love that pink hair!
Renlee, your gal looks ready for spring.

[Image: 32849072956_259beaa905_o.jpg]
"Hmmm....?"

[Image: 32849073896_2b769ec762_o.jpg]
"WTF????!"
[Image: 32738895052_4fe62f5256_z.jpg]
Peak's Woods Keith the Beast in Valentine Punk. Funny, he arrived with Taeyang Valko. I thought I had a vampire thing, not a werewolf thing. Maybe its just a monster thing.
Happy Valentine's Day!
[Image: 32526984230_709acb7c1b_z.jpg]
[Image: Mikuru%20Maid%202-15-17.png]
Thank you everyone!
@Alliecat: Haha, can't imagine how hard it would be to see that much snow at that size, she looks exasperated!
@CB: He's gorgeous, and your Dal is so cute!
@tasuke: Very cute, I love her little cake!

[Image: 32959427685_9aa8b27573_z.jpg]Bribery by Haley, on Flickr
Arthur: I'll give you this egg if you take more photos of me.
Me: I bought that earlier today...
Arthur:...and you can have it back if you take more photos of me.

You know you have too many dolls when the more neglected ones start trying to bribe you.
Aw, Arthur's adorable with his stolen bribe egg. And I like his sweater, too.
Flower-pang decided to hide in my Valentine's roses.
[Image: 29msrpi.jpg]
Thank you, dargosmydaddy. <3

@renlee: She's so cute!! Perfectly disguised. wink

[Image: 32853831612_e96cb4fec4_z.jpg]your rhinestone eyes are like factories far away by Haley, on Flickr
Wyatt says hi...

[img][Image: 32863119382_c6b3b7e2ac_c.jpg]Wyatt3 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
@DeadlyNova - I like the scene you captured here. Pretty lighting and captivating!
@dargosmydaddy - Wyatt is such a handsome fella! I really like his sweater. Makes his lovely eyes pop.

Eder, who is renamed "Elder" after my love of the Elder tree, is patiently awaiting Spring here in California.
[Image: 5xvolu.jpg]
I love all the little details in the photo of Elder!
Thanks, Melissa. It was fun using some greenery against his gorgeous stock and faceup. smile.