Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 25617828228_9fa2df3e34_z.jpg]
My tacky princess
she looks beautiful with that soft fluffy wig & virginal dress. #NotTackyGirl LOL
She looks so cute! I have never seen a Venus dressed like this before, it's very refreshing!
[Image: Momiji%20Fujimiya%201-2-18.png]

[Image: TAKARA%20AGIS%20Lillian%2012-29-17.png]
I love all the recent pictures here! That bathroom pic is so pretty I never would have guessed that's what it was!
[Image: flairy_8jan2018.jpg]
Flairy Noir
I said this about your ADAD photo, but I really really love the setup here, it's so dynamic!

[Image: 39590621801_008a405058_z.jpg]*** by Haley, on Flickr
Venus looks very soft and elegant I love her in white

Tasuke all of your dolls are but this girl is the cutest!!! Her face is adorable

Davidd for a moment I forgot everything is in 1/6 scale , what a stunning photo

DeadlyNova I love this type of photos where models are kind of stuck in a box. She as usual look gorgeous
Thank you offgenemi!!

I hate to post again when I was the last person to post a photo, but.....this boy demands to be seen and he won't take no for an answer. You know how it is.
[Image: 24751790177_611c43212f_z.jpg]The Original Dude with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
Persephone & Kaz both well deserve their time to shine. I love Kaz' casual pose & those shoes! Persephone is always lovely, even when she is falling about LOL
[Image: scarah1.jpg]
Monster High Scarah Screams has been known to drink until her eyes glaze over
(01-10-2018, 10:19 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Tasuke all of your dolls are but this girl is the cutest!!! Her face is adorable

thanks. actually, i've come to feel the same.

she was, by and large, to be just another pretty girl, to model one of my favorite costumes full time, (the Shrine Maiden, likely) but, when she arrived,
she reminded me just how much i've desired a strong "Girl-Next-Door" character archetype in my little Anime harem. i've been fond of those types
for about the entirety of the 25 years i've been an Anime fan, and, after almost as long searching for a character doll of such a girl,
-and not quite realizing the fact- here she suddenly falls into my lap when least expected... blush
Cute photos, everybody smile
Dal House Forum is having a winter photo contest, so the mini trio went out back and I got wet smile

[Image: 39639660171_75127076c7_b.jpg]
I love Scarah in that pic - glazed eyes indeed smile

Ohh that PTFC pic melted my Scrooge bah humbug heart Heart 2
A little MM love.
[Image: m9c86g.jpg]