Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is so cute! It reminds me of my actual cats hiding under things!
That's hilarious!
Victor is very sensible, I hide me head in the morning too smile

Sorry I just saw this comment. Yes I made this black dress. I will try to make a couple more in different colors.

Offgenemi - thankyou smile If you do make more of them would you please let me know. I love it Heart 2
[Image: sashabella8.jpg]
The Midnight Beach Bratzillaz glow in the dark!
ooh, the glow-in-the-dark is a really cool effect. The "whites" of her eyes are particularly spooky smile
This looks so neat!!!
davidd, which one is that? They are near impossible to find now & overpriced BUT your photo shows how incredible they look in glow mode.
(01-22-2018, 10:13 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]davidd, which one is that? They are near impossible to find now & overpriced BUT your photo shows how incredible they look in glow mode.

This is Bratzillaz Midnight Beach Sashabella. For a while they were incredibly cheap on Amazon, under ten dollars. They're still available on Amazon, but the prices fluctuate. I see several of the Midnight Beach figures currently listed in the mid-$20 range.
Pretty purple and green effect.
Oooo, I don't think I've ever seen a glow-in-the-dark doll before. Cool!
[Image: lilli_1.jpg]
That Barbie is a real party girl!
Oh MyOh MyOh My

"They called me 'Lilli' then; but that was a long time ago...."
[Image: 39904638502_94e8f009a3_c.jpg]Maisie loves Lil E. by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

Maisie has joined the group squabble over who owns Lil EOh My In fact, I do, but no one listens to me. He was named Lil E because baby donkey = baby Eeyore (in my family anyway LOL )
She has such pretty hair!
(01-28-2018, 03:51 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She has such pretty hair!

that was what won me smile They had a heap of full sized & middies on a little sale. I have my one big girl, one is enough, but I wanted this size and the hair & eyes made her irresistible to me. Her hair is SO soft, too. I look forward to playing with it LOL