Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Faux Queen is better than no queen, am I right? smile
(I’m awful at recognizing faceups, though- who was she originally?)
(07-02-2018, 01:22 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Faux Queen is better than no queen, am I right? smile
(I’m awful at recognizing faceups, though- who was she originally?)

She was a Classical Queen from Tuesday Morning. My collection is now finally complete. smile
Still playing post-trip catch-up, and dratted "work" is interfering LOL
...but I had to stop and take this photo before I planted the flower. It's one of those mutant flowers where two grew from one stem.

[Image: 43219695962_01dedc1d8b_b.jpg]
"Hey, it's a twins flower!"
Siamese twins, the best kind of twins! yay

At least, the flowers are conjoined. Can't tell about little Daisy and Violet*, there, since they're hiding behind the flower.

(*Yeah, that's an obscure Siamese twins reference.)
Super pretty dolls and very interesting flower!
so cute.
Thanks smile

Finally finished going through the folder of pix I shot for the PUDDLE contest. This was a setup I ended up not using cos I didn't love the light. Can't put this in pic-a-week cos I shot it in May! LOL

[Image: 29462981378_a2e2d66593_o.jpg]
[Image: Mikuru%207-12-18%201.jpg]
It's still a great shot Alliecat, I really liked these ones with the minis finding the treasure. And the sailing boat in the background!
That's a wonderful photo, Allie!

Great sewing work Tasuke! smile
[img][Image: 41620977640_53a58ddf33_z.jpg]Quinn10 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
I think I've been in a bit of a post PUDDLE funk, but I've finally finished slogging through all my PUDDLE photos and uploaded the last of them today.
[Image: 29566338748_84dd1894bc_z.jpg]
Here's my Isul Nostalgic Lir in the blue Lir's outfit with Rovam at PUDDLE.
Tons of PUDDLE photos here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/cornflowerblue77/A1Tj53
Awsome photos! I wish PUDDLE was somewhere where the plain tickets wouldn't cost me rough equivalent of 10 Pullips...
[Image: Liccarize%20Sakura%20Kinomoto%207-15-18%203.jpg]
That's a cute outfit, Tasuke. CB, I enjoyed your photos.
And Quinn is beautiful -- I like how her dress matches her eyes.

I finally got to go to a Tuesday Morning store while visiting TrueFan. No Groove dolls, but I was happy to find this cutie. Of course, her name is... Tuesday yay
Can't cheat on Pic A Week with this one either, cos I shot it last week.

[Image: 42763485054_324c9062af_b.jpg]