Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-18-2018, 01:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]That's a cute outfit, Tasuke. CB, I enjoyed your photos.
And Quinn is beautiful -- I like how her dress matches her eyes.

I finally got to go to a Tuesday Morning store while visiting TrueFan. No Groove dolls, but I was happy to find this cutie. Of course, her name is... Tuesday yay
Can't cheat on Pic A Week with this one either, cos I shot it last week.

[Image: 42763485054_324c9062af_b.jpg]

I love this. Love pink things.
[Image: Mikuru%20Flower%20Dress%207-19-18.jpg]
[Image: Mikuru%207-24-18.jpg]
Finally got this girl a wig!

[img][Image: 42696337285_86949447f1_z.jpg]Esme2 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
What a lovely goth girl!
Wow! So many good pics! Missed this place for the last month or so. Work really whittles away the time...well that and getting new doll friends! My collection has really grown. Hope everyone (new members and old alike) are well! Hansel & Gretel are on the way, too!

[Image: 2vwte06.jpg]
What a collection!
Ooh, Esme is gorgeous!

Renlee, your collection pic is making me drool!
We're having one of those summer evening storms that produce beautiful golden light, and I managed to take a quick snapshot of Rebecca right before the rain started hitting my windows hard. I love when I can take a photo like this without using special filters, just with natural lighting.

[Image: d0802f0b3eda100b0e890f6fffdf6f2d.jpg]
Lovely lighting! Impressive that you can get her to balance (I see she is on a stand, but that is never a guarantee) complete with her hat.
So lovely in the light - I love the golden afternoon light to take photos in. It looks like you've used a fancy filter, but it's all natural.
Everyone's photos are lovely! <3 I haven't been around for a while, really missed you all! Hope everyone is doing well!!

[Image: 43173306764_6f55dd27fe_z.jpg]not a very chill-y day by Haley, on Flickr
Rayven doesn't think the fact it's 100 degrees outside is worth compromising her aesthetic.
Rayven is stunning! That hair!!! Heart 2
I love this photo and it is great to see your dolls back here smile
[Image: frankie11.jpg]
Mattel MONSTER HIGH Frankie Stein, Skull Shores "Greyscale" Version
(in a greyscale photo!
Tongue )