Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yuri got some new clothes. (I'm a sucker for vests on my Isuls and Taeyangs...)

[img][Image: 44443722584_a0d237ba98_z.jpg]Yuri9 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
Lookin' dapper, Yuri!
Very handsome - I like vests as well, I need to get some more in different colours / styles.
Yay! Yuri looks great in the new duds. Handsome.
Yuri looks very handsome in his new clothes!
I have a lazy Bonnie on my hands. I swear, she'll probably just go as a sexy bunny again for Halloween. wink

[Image: 45415393891_dba4ce7816_z.jpg]
https://flic.kr/p/2cccLmB
Wow, that is a gorgeous picture of a gorgeous girl!
(10-19-2018, 08:11 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is a gorgeous picture of a gorgeous girl!
Thank you. yay She is such a sweet release. I know the outfit made many divisive on her.
She's so cute, she can get away with it.
(10-19-2018, 11:57 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She's so cute, she can get away with it.

HA! Pullip's true tagline. wink
Bonnie is a beautiful girl! Such a perfect photo of her.
WOW! Beautiful!!

Hey guys! I'm still alive. I've just had a really busy and stressful past couple of months. A LOT LOT has happened.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting back into the dollie world now, if all goes well, so here is a photo that was taken almost three months ago that I never got around to posting.

[Image: 45472123272_9d71875ded_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
(10-24-2018, 03:37 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I'm planning on getting back into the dollie world now, if all goes well, so here is a photo that was taken almost three months ago that I never got around to posting.

Well, I hope things mellow out a little for you, dear. I have missed your posts and pics!
Cute photo. smile He is one of my fave Taes.

Naoko seems ready from flying lessons. Really digging the new SSR shirtdress from Junie Moon (official Blythe store).

[Image: 31651728518_058781e514_z.jpg]https://flic.kr/p/QdXoad
DeadlyNova - they're a beautiful couple! I hope things start looking up for you soon!

renlee83 - what a cutie! I love everything witchy!
(10-24-2018, 03:37 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! I'm still alive.

Well, look who's back! The one who got me started on A Doll A Day.
yay

I hope Real Life is settling down and you can join us again on a more regular basis. Even if it's not "daily."
Tongue

I always like to see outdoor/hiking doll photos! Nice one!