Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see the bar is decked out for the special occasion!
What a fun setup!
But where's Frank? He's not still passed out in a corner somewhere, is he??

Non-light-painted version of the minis and their pumpkin:

[Image: 45672988531_1a0d66e7b7_o.jpg]
They're so cute next to the 'giant' pumpkin!
(11-02-2018, 02:11 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]But where's Frank? He's not still passed out in a corner somewhere, is he??

I love these glowy pumpkin photos so much! I think I've gushed about them to excess in other places, so I'll keep it at that.

Frank was present for the photo-shoot, actually, but it came down to how many dolls did I think I could get away with balancing before everything collapsed, so in the end he got to sit this one out.

Okay, here's another over-edited Smart Doll pic:

[Image: symphony18.jpg]
Last Day of Fall, Y'All!

[Image: harmony16.jpg]
Smart Doll Harmony rocking the khaki & tan look during a late-autumn hike.

Tonight is the astronomical mid-quarter, or Samhain, marking the end of autumn and the beginning of winter.
Those colors!!! Heart
Beautiful photos! The first smart doll photos shows of the beauty of the doll the second one looks very realistic like a scene from an old movie smile
(11-07-2018, 11:56 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]The first smart doll photos shows of the beauty of the doll the second one looks very realistic like a scene from an old movie.

My favorite Smart Doll photos I see online are the ones that look "real." That is what I eventually hope to be able to accomplish when I photograph these dolls.
I'm an idiot. I forgot to turn Danbo's eyes on Irritated And I thought about it when I was gathering stuff up. But, it was raining and I got distracted slash
These are both nice photos, and I think you are already pretty good at making all your characters look "real".
these two get along quite well, despite being from very different grades;

[Image: Mikuru%20and%20Multi%20Schoolgirls%2011-8-18.jpg]
How did I miss that beautiful pumpkin photo! I am so sorry. It is super cute! Danbo would have looked spooky if the lights were on smile oh well next time smile

Tasuke, the girls look super sweet smile
[Image: Mikuru%20Schoolgirl%2011-9-18.jpg]
Cute! I like those socks!
Smart Doll Harmony practices her rock climbing skills:

[Image: harmony19.jpg]

[Image: harmony18.jpg]

[Image: harmony17.jpg]
Wow. I'd be scared of her falling and getting scratched!
Cool action shots, and her outfit is amazing.