Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-24-2019, 02:42 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed; cat spam is always welcome. Ozzy looks so cute from the little we can see of him there

Chitose looks so confused, like she's not quite sure what to make of her new home yet...

Chitose is probably more concerned with Ozzy.
So, being that I was kind of bored... I decided to try the one other doll wig I have lying around on Helena, to see if it would help any with trying to work out what her 'look' is.

[Image: 52026172_8e3e482930d360310d02cbb40096e0f0_standard.jpg]

And... I don't know why exactly, but I'm suddenly feeling like she looks much more like herself? It's not that I didn't like the wig she had on before, the colour of it was one of the reasons I was drawn to her, but since she arrived here, it's felt like it was too much. The blonde, on the other hand, seems to bring out the colour of her eyes more, and somehow soften her ex.pression a bit. I'm surprised by it, but she's already surprised me by making it clear the steampunk feeling I was having for her probably wasn't going to work. She's more of a flouncy dress type girl. But the blonde... just seems to work. Idk, maybe it's just me. What do you guys think?

[Image: 52026161_484d6537c4f66a6e390412e64caa67c7_standard.jpg]

(Her old wig, so you can have a basis of comparison.)
I prefer the old wig, but that's simply because I prefer long and dark hair in general, it's not related to the doll. I think that what's important is what you think fits her better. She's cute in both wigs!
Definitely the blonde wig. In the top photo she looks natural and alive. In the bottom photo she looks like a pretty doll with pretty hair.
I like the blonde one too; I think it competes less with her face for attention.
I like the color of the old wig, but she looks better in the blonde.
Thanks all, I'm sticking with the blonde. She seems a lot happier in it, which is interesting 'cause the wine was honestly my first choice colour for her. Isn't it fun when they decide for themselves what they want? LOL. Thanks for weighing in and giving your opinions!
i have been absent from the forums recently. i am sorry about that. it is just i got overwhelmed for no good reason. i try to spend less time away from screen, i still do spend a ton of time in front of screen but i found out making things calms me down and makes me happy more. but because i stayed away for a while now i feel nervous about posting. i don't know why. i criticize every word I write as comment. i really hope this is a phase and i can return back to my old self.
in the mean time here is little Ming demonstrating my current mood with her tiny adorable face
[Image: 46691778414_8131018a1c_z.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
[Image: 32472903327_b0da78f4a1_z.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
I love her little cape in the second picture.

I've missed you and your lovely posts, Offgemini!
Yay, welcome back! (Eeek, that yellow treeeee!! You know I'll want to know what it is...)
Sorry she matches your mood, but she is cute.
You know we don't bite wink Jump right in.
(03-19-2019, 07:33 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know why. i criticize every word I write as comment. i really hope this is a phase and i can return back to my old self.
Yeah, I do that, too. In fact, sometimes I wake up at night and think of ways I could have ex.pressed something more clearly, or that maybe I shouldn't have posted some comment or other. Fortunately, there's an "edit" function! I use it... a lot!
What's important is that you are back. Yay!
Miss Ming is adorable!  I'm finding it hard to squeeze in forum time of late, too.  Real life responsibilities have been getting in the way of fun time.  Anyways, here's a quick photo I took for the Dal House Forum.

TBD since Flickr seems to be out lunch at the moment.  fHere we go:
[Image: 47353879702_b03f3e4182_z.jpg]Ozzy & Friend by CornflowerBlue, on Flickr
thank you very much for your support, i am very happy to be a part of a community who is understanding smile
i love that yellow tree (the name is Golden Trumpet Tree apparently). the gray trunk and no green just happiest yellow you can imagine. there is no cherry blossoms here so this is my alternative blossom XD
Little Ming is so adorable! And she poses so nicely with the tree - that sounds really interesting.
Welcome back, Offgenemi! I hope you'll feel better soon! That photo of Ming with the golden trumpet tree is absolutely beautiful!

Cornflower Blue - squeeee! Kittyyyyyyy! I love how the doll is just casually resting leaning on the cat  yay