Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I forgot to share them here before, but I had a tiny bit of snow last month, so I was out in my pyjama taking pictures of these cuties.

[Image: 16297422038_ec73acc818_z.jpg]Let it snow~ by L a l e t t e *, on Flickr

[Image: 16694801775_8a8795b3d1_z.jpg]Sonico x Snow by L a l e t t e *, on Flickr

[Image: 16490294365_cdccaa6033_z.jpg]More snow~ by L a l e t t e *, on Flickr
They are loving the snow Martha! The last photo is my favorite! yay
What is the pink bush? It's a great backdrop with the snow contrast.
Alte is so cute in that pic! Oh well, I'm really fond of the not-so-popular Alte, my type of simply cute. smile
We haven't heard from Sunsette in a while...

[Image: 16745579565_2b6b2d8dbb_o.jpg]
Trying desperately to smooth and neaten her hair. But, well, she's looking kinda like a sailor...
(03-08-2015, 06:26 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]We haven't heard from Sunsette in a while...

Trying desperately to smooth and neaten her hair. But, well, she's looking kinda like a sailor...
Ha ha, keee-yuute! She has chosen an excellent shampoo! (^^) But instead of letting her hair air-dry just like that, she should get a pantyhose foot (a clean one) over her head until it dries. It'll flatten the hair down better that way.~★
She's so cute! But if her hair is anything like full size Grell's, it's only going to go from bad to worse.

[Image: 16734294886_908dbbdac7_z.jpg]
While out for a stroll, Molly found the frog prince and decided to bring him home and keep him as a pet. She doesn't know he's Von (Isul Sith). Teagan turned him into a frog awhile back (during the Dalicious photo contest) and he's been stuck as a frog since then. He's not sure if this is an improvement or if things have just gone from bad to worse.
(03-08-2015, 06:59 AM)thisday Wrote: [ -> ]But instead of letting her hair air-dry just like that, she should get a pantyhose foot (a clean one) over her head until it dries. It'll flatten the hair down better that way.~★

Hmmm... interesting. Thanks for suggesting this tip smile
(03-09-2015, 02:52 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2015, 06:59 AM)thisday Wrote: [ -> ]But instead of letting her hair air-dry just like that, she should get a pantyhose foot (a clean one) over her head until it dries. It'll flatten the hair down better that way.~★

Hmmm... interesting. Thanks for suggesting this tip smile

I used to do this because I was afraid to use heat on my dolls. I stayed traumatized after my mom tossed my Barbie in a dryer, her hair literally fried off. I cried forever because she was a favorite.
。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 Since then I've learned to do doll hair with so many techniques. Try to use a sheer pantyhose since they dry fastest. And if you're good with a blow dryer, you can put it on low and dry her hair over the pantyhose. Just not too close. (^^)
[Image: BelldandyandMikuru1-17-15_zps619a5c20.jpg]
Your Blythe is very cute with that froggie, CB smile I wonder if she'd be freaked out if she knew she brought home an Isul? XD
It's hard to say. She might still want to keep him as a pet.
[Image: 16218011244_06bf156504_o.jpg]

Happy St. Patrick's Day! grin
Oh My, Sunsette needs to stay like that grin Aside from my love for St Paddy's Day, she looks gorgeous in the green Heart 2
Woah, she's so bright green! What a change for her but she still looks cute. And, now, she can expertly camouflage in the grass. d=(^o^)=b