Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They make a really adorable couple! Glad that Kyru moved on and found himself a sweet girl!
Thank you guys!!! I thought so too. <3 

Here's a photo from my snapchat and instagram that I thought was really cute....I don't usually post phone pictures but I love this one. 

Anna and Elsa play with snapchat filters: 

[Image: 64838150_160407178339238_738530948203827...tagram.com]
Loving Alte at the moment...and always.
[Image: 207mjv9.jpg]
She’s very pretty and quite stylish.
I love the blush around her eyes, and that B&W polka-dot dress is elegantly adorable!
She's adorable, and I love her pet dog too.
So chic!
Yeah, I’m pretty sure she’ll be with me forever. She is such a classic. May want to see her in some colors someday, though. smile
I feel like Alte is so under-rated. She's so beautiful. Yours looks so lovely and classy. <3

She was my first Pullip, so she'll always have a special place in my heart.

And she looks great in color, too, as my Neeki will gladly demonstrate. xD

[Image: 32741942221_b0ccca3ef7_z.jpg]Nine! by Haley, on Flickr
Not a new photo, but still fits the principal of the daily photo thread, I think!

I've had her for eleven years as of February. She'll definitely be with me forever, too.
Pretty in pink! I love the tilt of her head and the slight side-glance!
Her wig is really cool there, it's such a cute pic.
I like her wig too -- she's very sweet.
[Image: Mikuru%207-24-19.jpg]
Another customized outfit? She's looking adorable, indeed!
naw, just a new set of Undies, Bra/Panties/Stockings.

i do prefer vintage-style undies on my girls, especially Mikuru.
Frumpy as it all may seem, to modern sensibilities of "Sexiness" it just comes off looking charmingly innocent and ladylike, at least to me.

that said, i am strongly thinking of making her a brand new nurse outfit from scratch, though...